Author Topic: Batman/AlienOrgyParty  (Read 1252 times)

._. I just lol'd so hard at this guy's name, and I'm not sure if it's "Party" at the end but I think that's it. Discuss hilarious BL names you've run into, I guess. The fact that he's a 28k is even funnier. I can just imagine,

"Awesome! Bought Blockland! Okay, let's think of a name...oh! I know! Batman/AlienOrgyParty! Perfect!"

It looks cut off IMO. Plus, wouldn't an Alien Orgy Party be better than an Alien Orgy Parl?

Woah, 28k.. Last time i checked the 22ks were new!

":O OMG"

What the forget is that name?

wing atack plan R
ogod lol

Super Yoshi
Hopy stuff! Look at the originality of the name! BestBlock also sounds so unique!

Adam Savidege but the guy changed it to Adam Savadge

stick it in her pooper

Funniest name I saw was Imagayhomo

Aniliator.

It's not so funny in itself, what was funny was how much the dude flipped out and got pissed at me when I mentioned that he spelled it wrong.

what was funny was how much the dude flipped out and got pissed at me when I mentioned that he spelled it wrong.

I've ran into people that flip over that kind of thing. Like, when a guy had his name in the server title twice, I joined to let him know because...well, you can't really tell when the server starts autofilling your name. So instead of a "thx for letting me know" he starts bitching me out over how it's not a big deal ._. I never went back.