Author Topic: Sqlite Error Solution Guide  (Read 11896 times)

I just have to drag the cache to the trash and then it works, but I have to do this every time. Does not really bother me much though.

Ok, what does Sqlite even mean?!

Thank you so much! That always happened to me when I was hosting dedicated servers.

i have tryed all the sulution in this topic now it just sits there till i hit dete cntl alt im still geting same error close error window say blockland.exe has stoped working im run update for win7 see what happens any more help would be nice thks pappaknox@q.com         mr knox

I have sqlite error #10 and this isn't helping me :(

Monkeyboy, I got SQLite Error 10 after disconnecting in the middle of downloading addons. First I deleted all the addons that had been cut off mid download. Then I removed the Different Slot Player Types from my addons folder. And then everything worked. The different slot playertypes were sh*t, idk why i turned them on but that was when the problem started.

Unfortunately I am now getting another SQLite error, so I set the entire folder Blockland is located in to Read and Write. I am about to see if this fixes the issue.

There is no compatibility button when i right click on the blockland shortcut

someone plz help meeeeeee

someone plz help meeeeeee
Your only opeton nowis to re-installblockland

this is the closest thing to a working solution. Even though it doesn't work 100% of the time, it works for most people.

I re-installed but it did'nt work.

Deleting the cache file didnt fix it? That means one of the addons itself appears to be corrupted...

which file could it be?

Narrow it down to all add ons not downloaded from RTB.