Author Topic: Who's Syntho?  (Read 2292 times)

syntho was a furry weeaboo end of discussion

syntho was a furry weeaboo end of discussion
:() dude!


Syntho is a coolcat.


Who TheWorm still talks to regardless of how much he denies it.


Him, Zoneark, Greekgeeeker and Worm are butt buddies.

whateva you massive cunt

whateva, you massive cunt
please do not cuss.... or else...

please do not cuss.... or else...
Yeah no cusing please.





whateva you massive cunt


Y u mad?


You mad because I'm stating the truth?

If were gonna lie then stuff;


You're a nice person, and you don't deserve to have your richard ripped off and be skull forgeted with it.


Amicoolyet?

why is monocle piss #italiano

Syntho is a person and stuff, I guess...

Or something like that, anyway

why is monocle piss #italiano


Not pissed, just you're shrugging him off and blatantly insulting him when I know for a fact you're still in contact with him.


Close contact even, because everytime I join a skype call with you guys you're all there. ;o