Poll

Am i making sure this is on the first page too much?

Of course not
0 (0%)
nou
1 (16.7%)
nop
0 (0%)
you need to do it MORE
1 (16.7%)
NEED MOAR MAKING SURE THAT ITS ON FIRST PAGE
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Roblox's "Please upgrade me" Feature. (Game)  (Read 12898 times)

Dear Mr.Stupid,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made stupid friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good stupid and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be stupid.
On ROBLOX, I stupid. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•stupid
•stupid
•stupid
•stupid
•stupid
•stupid
•stupid
•stupid

I want to take the next step on ROBLOX. If I upgrade my membership on ROBLOX, I get more places, more money, and more stupid.
 You can see a full list of the benefits of Builders Club here:

(Blockland doesnt allow roblox links bro)

Builders Club membership on ROBLOX is only $5.95 a month. That's less than 20¢ a day. Please help me out.

Sincerely,

stupid

P.S, I'm stupid.

Dear pingas,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made pingas friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good pingas, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be uberpingas.
On ROBLOX, I pingas the pingas. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•Thinking outside the box
•Programming
•Design
•Marketing
•Finances
•Communication
•Physics and geometry
•Expressing my creativity

I want to take the next step on ROBLOX. If I upgrade my membership on ROBLOX, I get more places, more money, and more abilities.

pingas

Builders Club membership on ROBLOX is only $5.95 a month. That's less than 20¢ a day. Please help me out.

Sincerely,

mr.ping

P.S, for some reson pingas is bad word on roblax

Dear Staff,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made no friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good starfish, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be a research star.
On ROBLOX, I masturbate to furries.. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•stuffting outside the toilet.
•Being an starfish.
•Having no life.
•Getting raped by creepbear.
•Legos are gay.
•Bad Communication.
•stuffty physics.
•Getting my creativity up my ass.

I want to take the next step on ROBLOX. If I upgrade my membership on ROBLOX, I get more places, more money, and more abilities.

Sincerely,

the guy that raped your mom and gave you life.

P.S, community can be shoved right into Telamon's ass.

Dear fellowcigarettes,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made -1 friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good rapist, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be an all time forgeter.
On ROBLOX, I rape girl players for money. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•Reproducing
•loving
•Raping
•Being in Lincoln park
•Executing 2+2
•generate fake wars with my childishness
•Physics that frustrate me
•That we must thank each day that we can live at infinite fps in real life

(Rublux link removs cigarettet)

Builders Club membership on ROBLOX is only $135.95 a month. That's less than 20$ a day. Please help me out.

Sincerely,

TAG

P.S, MANTI IS A HUGE RL cigaretteT LUL

Dear Badspot,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made OVER 9000 friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good love offender, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be awesome.
On ROBLOX, I stuff bricks. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•Trolling
•Baking cakes
•Man handling people
•Not making friends
•loving
•I like turtles
•stuffting

(No link 4 u)

Sincerely,

TehPwnzor

P.S, im so cul trololololo
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:55:23 PM by deadpossom »

Dear peepel,
On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made 57 7 year old friends and bought many stuffty virtual(not real) items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good Robloxian, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be shot in the face.
On ROBLOX, I cyber teh hawt chix. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•jerking off to teh hot rawblux wimens
•giving my whore admins too much moneys
•spamming the forums
•being 7 years old
•hating blockland, for no apparent reason
•trash talking other 7 year olds then getting banned

http://www.wasteyourmoneyherelololololololololoolol.com//lolololscam

Builders Club membership on ROBLOX is only $5.95 a month. That's less than 20¢ a day. Also about $72 a year. Please help me out.

Sincerely,

xxX-supermegacoolkirbymasterchiefpwnz0r3581363926-Xxx

P.S, yah i cyber allday every forgetin day with al teh hot gurlz lol
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:32:13 PM by FireFish »

Bump

We must keep this on the front guise

Dear american comrade.

On the ЯOБLФѪ, i am building great Voronezh in virtual country it is game. i command the 237 comrades and buy leather ushanka with ruble
 i consider myself to be very good people and someday i will become czar.
On ЯOБLФѪ, i command soviet army against the american admin soldiers . some of skill ЯOБLФѪ help me learn

•think outside box
•hack military america
•design high secret base
•break america their economy
•does not translate russian
•speak right language to ignorance west
•exploit bad american technology
•COMMAND RUSSIA

i want build more base in the ЯOБLФѪ. If i use country budget to the ЯOБLФѪ, I get the territories they are, money like czar, and more technology
 comrade you see full list here

(america deceive by nonsense the technology?)

club it is for builder on ЯOБLФѪ is only 3 loaf of bread a month. that require hard work every day. Please help comrade.

Sincerely,

Vladimir Borislav

P.S, if you do it we get you woman lover

omgwtfbbq

keep this at first page

jebus

Dear friends who it may rape

On ROBLOX, I am building my own pieces of a virtual world and no one is going to them. I've made No friends and bought many stuffty items with the money I've earned, and have not learned what income is.
 I consider myself to be a very good buttrapist, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be a Child Molester.
On ROBLOX, I rape children. Some of the real-world people that ROBLOX helps me rape are:

•Gay Tony
•The Lesbian on my Street
•Your Mother.
•a Hobo on the side of my house
•MY mother
•MY Dad (Who did most of the rape)
•My imaginary friend
•My rooster

I want to take the next step on ROBLOX. If I upgrade my rape on ROBLOX, I get more tits, more roosters, and more abilities to help me Fap.
 You can see a full list of the benefits of Rapists Club here:

(Link to Child research)

Rapists Club membership on ROBLOX is only $20,000 a month. That's less than 4,000,000¢ a day. Please help me out.

Sincerely,

The kid in your Basement.

P.S, I am in your bed now. Good night!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 07:49:33 PM by Jalenharvey »

Dear yo! momma, yo! heeeey yo!,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made 10 friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good rapist, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be a brother rapist o' all bel.air, bro! Yo!.
On ROBLOX, I rape virtual girls with mah black virtul pinas! yooo yo!. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•Raping
•Cumming
•richards
•Stealing
•Hip hopping
•Talkin' with typo', yo!
•Some stuff, yo!
•Expressing mah loveul feelangs! Oh ,  momma! Shake dat azzz!

(YO, monday RAPE research SITE DON'T TOUCH THAT SHET MOM.)

Sincerely,

I don't know, bro! Im nut gunna tell ya ma real name!1 U rape me, u rapist whitey<!

P.S, suck mah richard, oh yea momma oh yea yo yo yooooo

Felicitations, woman whom I stalk,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made loveual buddies and bought many cool virtual carrots with the money I've stolen out of your wallet.
 I consider myself to be a very good rapist (Level 70 rapist I may add), and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be child enthusiast (May I remind you I am 4 levels away from that position on ROBLOX)
On ROBLOX, I forget my friends. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•Several loveual positions
•Jerking off in public
•Raping people on the streets
•Marketing
•The terminology of loveual intercourse
•Communication

I want to take the next step on ROBLOX. If I upgrade my membership on ROBLOX, I get more carrots, more money, and more loveual abilities.
 You can see a full list of the benefits of the loveual Membership here:

loveual Membership on ROBLOX is only $5.95 a forget. That's less than 20¢ a lewinsky. Please help me out.

Sincerely,

That guy down the street

Well, this morning my little brother showed me a feature on roblox called "Please upgrade me" With it you send an e-mail to somebody telling them about how great roblox is and that you want them to help you get builders club, In the e-mail, Its mostly default accept for these small parts of it where you can change it to certain things, And i thought "This would be great for a game" So now im making a game out of it.

What to do in se game:

- Change the blank parts of the e-mail to your likings (Copy of the e-mail is at the end)

- Post to blockland forum

- Trololol

Heres a copy of the e-mail,

Dear __________,

On ROBLOX, I am building my own piece of a virtual world and community. I've made ___ friends and bought many cool virtual items with the money I've earned.
 I consider myself to be a very good ________, and it makes me think that someday, I might want to be __________.
On ROBLOX, I ________ _______. Some of the real-world skills that ROBLOX helps me learn are:

•Thinking outside the box
•Programming
•Design
•Marketing
•Finances
•Communication
•Physics and geometry
•Expressing my creativity

Sincerely,

_______

P.S, _____________________________ _

Oh and one more thing, You can change the list of the real world skills that roblox teaches to your likings too.

EDIT: i just figured out this is a game. (deskface)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:15:40 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

oh this thread again
uh

this isn't a topic degrading roblox.
and uh, dont quote the whole thing.