"Blockland Stealth", oh jesus another RTB clone.

Author Topic: "Blockland Stealth", oh jesus another RTB clone.  (Read 7332 times)

Those are some nice pictures.

Oh wait.

This is quite unlikely and very homoloveual.

Thanks to Killer2, he gave me his site.

http://www.worldofblockland.com

seems as if DarkLight is helping him, and I know that DarkLight knows more about scripting than this Jeep fellow ..

darky mah boi, if you're reading this, a certain kind of juice that comes from oranges is disappointed in you :(

seems as if DarkLight is helping him, and I know that DarkLight knows more about scripting than this Jeep fellow ..

darky mah boi, if you're reading this, a certain kind of juice that comes from oranges is disappointed in you :(
darklight
good at scripting

lmao

oh jesus christ i loving lol'd at that video.
I never saw video :c

ONTOPIC: I see nothing wrong with this. I honestly never saw anything wrong with Cloud either, I was actually kinda looking forward to it.

Blockland Stealth?Another generic add-on that we dont need.Just get the invisibilty watch set.

Am I the only one laughing my ass off?
Half of the features he has advertised there are not even possible.

guys im going to crate a mo for blokland
pls cnow dat is not a an retun 2 bocklamd clon i promis

Seriously, why whenever someone creates a cool mod you guys say it's a clone of RTB? Seriously, I think you're all butthurt because you think that only moderators can make mods to Blockland and I believe that that is absolute bullstuff.

I know that Ephialtes copyrighted RTB and all, but I think he should integrate Blockland itself with RTB so no one copies it and someone can finally make a mod without having idiots to yell out loud: "HOLY SHET ANODER COPY OF RTB, I MUST KEEP PRAISING AND RAISING RTB SO I GET COOL AND EPHALTES WIL MAKE ME A KOOL ADMIN LOL".
No, this is not how it works.

Ephi made RTB before becoming a mod.

get your facts straight.

The problem with this is that it's highly improbably he will create it, and one of the main selling features is an immature circle jerk of "secret" stuff
I love the word, "circle jerk"

I read the post on RTB. It's all puffs, I say. The first paragraph sounded like some cheesy advertisement from TV shop presented by an ex-German sportsman called Horst Fuchs. Seriously, when I was reading the thread I could feel a distinct smell in my nostrils... the smell of pure bullstuff.

Seriously, when I was reading the thread I could feel a distinct smell in my nostrils... the smell of pure bullstuff.

Oh, so I understand you know your smell? /trololol

Anyways as long as Shealth keeps his features away from RTB, there shouldn't be a problem with anyone.

I know this will be godawful because I remember jeep and he probably doesn't even have the brainpower to manage a thing like this.

The best Blockland Developers coming together to create one massive system of Social Networking Blockland Style.

"The best Blockland Developers"

lol

"The best Blockland Developers"

lol

I just love claims like that, because they are almost NEVER used by people who really are the best, so it's almost certain to be false.

If this actually gets released and it ends up being what he claims it to be, it's a nice idea, but even then I doubt it will get very widely used.
If it's actually released.