"Blockland Stealth", oh jesus another RTB clone.

Author Topic: "Blockland Stealth", oh jesus another RTB clone.  (Read 7337 times)

Alright so, since probably a few of you guys ever go to the RTB forums, looks like there's a bit of development happening at the RTB forums.

So, I'm pretty sure you heard of this guy? This guy named, "Jeep"? I've been checking out if there was any dramas of him, but there was one which ended up as a joke.

Now, the Blockland Stealth thingy. I don't know how the hell he's getting this around with Ephialtes on the RTB forums, but this stuff is pretty serious as hell.

RTB Forums Thread

I have really nothing to say, it's literally another Blockland Cloud.

Discuss.

Let him do his mod, why is it a problem that he does what he wants?

guys im going to crate a mo for blokland
pls cnow dat is not a an retun 2 bocklamd clon i promis

Seriously, why whenever someone creates a cool mod you guys say it's a clone of RTB? Seriously, I think you're all butthurt because you think that only moderators can make mods to Blockland and I believe that that is absolute bullstuff.

I know that Ephialtes copyrighted RTB and all, but I think he should integrate Blockland itself with RTB so no one copies it and someone can finally make a mod without having idiots to yell out loud: "HOLY SHET ANODER COPY OF RTB, I MUST KEEP PRAISING AND RAISING RTB SO I GET COOL AND EPHALTES WIL MAKE ME A KOOL ADMIN LOL".
No, this is not how it works.

Mod Market?
I like that idea.

Mod Market?
I like that idea.

Mod Market = RTB Mod Manager

I guess you guys think it's nice because somebody else than Kalphiter is making an RTB clone.

Hint: Blockland Cloud.

"Is that RTB code on your clipboard?"

"Is that RTB code on your clipboard?"

oh jesus christ i loving lol'd at that video.

Wait, I remember talking to someone who said they wanted to make a mod that let you trade private add-ons.
Might have been brian smith or someone, but I've never seen that account before.

Another bullet point:

I thought one of these things would "split" the community?

What happened to all the other points brought up in the BC Dev Topic? Do they not apply to something not made by Kalphiter?

What happened to all the other points brought up in the BC Dev Topic? Do they not apply to something not made by Kalphiter?
Of course not, why would they?

Of course not, why would they?

There was really good ones based on another RTB. I seriously thought this was a "bad" thing.

There was really good ones based on another RTB. I seriously thought this was a "bad" thing.
It might be bad, but at least Kalphiter didn't make it.
Obviously I'm not taking this thread too seriously, as I believe the project won't be finished any time soon.

It might be bad, but at least Kalphiter didn't make it.
Obviously I'm not taking this thread too seriously, as I believe the project won't be finished any time soon.

true as hell. I didn't know if I should of posted this in General Discussion, but since the BC drama, I had to do the justice here :P.

The problem with this is that it's highly improbably he will create it, and one of the main selling features is an immature circle jerk of "secret" stuff

Those are some nice pictures.

Oh wait.

This is quite unlikely and very homoloveual.