OWB App: Steeple

Author Topic: OWB App: Steeple  (Read 3149 times)

This is a steeple I built without duplicator. It has about 3,500 bricks. Unfortunatly I was dumb and didnt paint it while I was building so I had to finish painting it this morning. Rate x/10 I might build the church part later on. Also since the app is already built,I wont make any other changes, but give suggestions on how I can make this better,so I can do it on my own time.
In-game name:LawlzoreKing
BL_ID:19572

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:24:09 AM by SlayerZ99 »

Too bad there is no interior but I will still say yes. If you have time to finish show me the interior.

Too bad there is no interior but I will still say yes. If you have time to finish show me the interior.
Thanks! Ill try to work on interior but Im horrible with it. :D

Its so... boring...

The base of the boring gray has no variation. The "steeple" itself is also very boring.

Its just too repetitive and boring imo. I wish you luck though...

Its so... boring...

The base of the boring gray has no variation. The "steeple" itself is also very boring.

Its just too repetitive and boring imo. I wish you luck though...
Thank you. Yea it is repetitive. Maybe adding the actual church part might make it less boring.

creep that's me
and yes, i agree with tony: needs interior.

Alright Well when I get the chance Ill start on the interior. maybe a little bit of the church part too, but thats a secret shhhh

Woah, if this gets you in I'm in for sure once I finish my app.

Woah, if this gets you in I'm in for sure once I finish my app.
Hahaha

Hmm, sorry but I have to say No.

I like your overall design with the arches and such. But the main contributing factor to my vote is the base. Its so plain and lacks extreme detail with I feel takes away majorly from the rest of the build. The roof also seems like its missing something in comparison with the detail of the white arches.

I see potential with this build but its not quite there yet.

This makes Jirue's vote the deciding factor.

I like your overall design with the arches and such. But the main contributing factor to my vote is the base. Its so plain and lacks extreme detail with I feel takes away majorly from the rest of the build. The roof also seems like its missing something in comparison with the detail of the white arches.

well I didn't really say yes yet because I wanted to see some interior first.

Tony making Sleven confused. D:
??

Wat I thought only leaders voted

Edit: ohwell, I'd say no.
The tan arch part is pretty cool but the roof and the gray crap holding it up are really boring and kinda ruin it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:15:43 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Whoops I meant I will probably say yes if I see some interior. Otherwise, no.