Author Topic: Blockland Stealth  (Read 15374 times)

Just lock it then. I think Ephi might ban seeing as you posted it on both BL and RTB.

He already knows I posted it on both forums. I don't see why he would have a problem with it.

Securely trade private/rare add-ons that you happen to have. Mod Market gives you the ability to post private mods, in return, to get your mod, the user has to give you a mod that you want. You are given a tracking number, and your mod has to be approved to not be fake. You post your mods into your inventory, and a Jeepserver Mod Department Representative has to approve it. That representative will set the title, and description, then you can post it. This is so users get what they want. Most private mods are stuff, a service encouraging the distribution of failed addons should be failed itself. Also, pms and irc is sufficient for this.

Browse, and download videos created by the Blockland Community. Videos can be up to 30 minutes, and are all in High Quality with little to no lag(depends on your internet. I have good player on it). As a video creator, you can choose the Title, description, and can put in a list of people of who were in the video(and where you recorded it(Jeep's Server)) Wait, a website where you can upload video? My god! That's the best idea ever! /sarcasm

Create, Manage, and control your clan. You can manage users, apps, news, events, avatars, positions, ect. Users can send Blockland saves to the clan owner directly, and if that app is accepted, the user is automatically added to that clan. Everything your clan needs, down to the app. Stealth is your Clan Manager. Doesn't this add more work? I mean, you still have to look at, consider, and approve or decline the application, then update the OP of the clan topic, now this just adds more to do.

Browse news posted by Jeepserver. Stay up to date with the latest Blockland happenings simply by viewing the front-page of Stealth. Stealth news is updated constantly, and you can view ANY article EVER created at ANY time. It's all a matter of reading. Jeepserver? Really? I mean, your name is just so unoriginal, I can't take a service named "Jeepserver" seriously unless it's about loving jeeps. Besides, TBB is already a 'news' site for Blockland.

Send users Private Messages, reply, block, modify, whatever you can imagine. You can talk live to other users via Stealth Chat.  Stealth keeps you connected, and is always waiting to serve you.Gee, this totally isn't like, oh I don't know, every other loving chat service in existence, including Steam and RTB

Send your friends, and users 60 second voice messages. Whatever text can't say, say it into a microphone. Blockland has always wanted voice chat, and now it is here. No strings, no watermarks, nothing. Just, stealth.Wait, voice... messages so you can't actually have a real time chat? Gee, that's not really what anyone has in mind when they say they want voice chat. Besdies, just use something like teamspeak.

Browse, and use Apps created by Blockland Developers. If you know PHP, or Flash, then why don't you get your name known, submit an app! Apps can extend from tools, to games. Whatever the community can imagine, it can make. The best minds of Blockland, creating an all-in-one center of Networking. Offering fame though your service, well, while that's doubtable, strange, and a mislead cause, I can't say much more about this.

Want to be heard? Want people to see your server, mod, clan, or idea? Submit an ad! Ads display on the side of the front of Blockland Stealth. Ads don't display anything other than the Blockland Community. Go to Roblox, look at user made ads there for a bit, then reconsider.

Update your profile bio, avatar, and manage friends. You can post news directly to your profile for the entire community to see. All of your friends, clan, clan owner, and your clan position, all displayed on your profile.Once again, RTB connect (RTBv4) for ingame, or as an out of game example Steam.

Preview the latest to be mods. Want to see what DarkLight is working on? Get pictures, videos, and news on mods that are soon to come. Stay up to date, and never miss a beat with Stealth. DarkLight? Who is that and what does he have to do with anything?
Read the bold.

Darklight made the achievements mod.

Darklight made the achievements mod.
And relation does this have?
I mean, that mod is at least slightly annoying, rarely customized as I assume it's supposed to be (granted not his fault) and not even all that common anymore.

It's funny how you would rather use a ton of programs to achieve the same result rather than just use 1 that offers all of those programs. You go ahead and do that.

It's funny how you would rather use a ton of programs to achieve the same result rather than just use 1 that offers all of those 4 programs. You go ahead and do that.
Well, a ton of programs is yours. Like you said, you're making a social networking program.
Me and Sheath are making a managing/monitoring program, the others are likely just Add-on makers.

It's funny how you would rather use a ton of programs to achieve the same result rather than just use 1 that offers all of those programs. You go ahead and do that.
Because having a steam pm window open in the corner of your screen will really interrupt your watching a youtube video about blockland so much?

-RTB
-Teamspeak
-TBB
-Steam
RTB is an ingame mod, it only interferes when you're actually using it.
Teamspeak, I believe can just be run in the background and still work.
TBB is a website, if you even care enough to follow it, you'd open it maybe once a day or so then close it again.
Steam is an overlayn application, as such it's like RTB in that it won't interfere.

Also, I do have problems taking a talking vehicle seriously, sorry.

As far as the video service goes. What if DarkStar saw it and liked it? Wouldn't you rather watch Away at War II in better quality, no ads, and 30 minutes of it? No ads anyone?

Jeepserver is one word and has no affiliation with Jeep the car.

As far as the video service goes. What if DarkStar saw it and liked it? Wouldn't you rather watch Away at War II in better quality, no ads, and 30 minutes of it? No ads anyone?

Jeepserver is one word and has no affiliation with Jeep the car.
But you're name is jeep.
Why would you name yourself after a common object.
What happened to originality?!

I made this clan a year ago before I realized it would take on something like this. A name change is possible, but I'm not too concerned yet.

I made this clan a year ago before I realized it would take on something like this. A name change is possible, but I'm not too concerned yet.
Clan?
What clan?