Author Topic: Blockland Stealth  (Read 14979 times)

I have connections to DarkLight who was connections to the place. Later on down the road I plan to setup a dedicated Blockland server for things like a TDM or a city build. I may hook up a Stealh connector to that server.
It's great and all that you will host a BL server, but what does that have to do with Stealth?

It's great and all that you will host a BL server, but what does that have to do with Stealth?
I'm not really sure as to what connector will do, but I do know that when you download the connector mod and join the server you will get a sticker put on your profile for joining it. I'm still thinking of things for connector to do. Being that DarkLight made the achievements mod, I think awarding users for achievements in game is very possible.

Let us all waste 7 thousand bucks from our income at a virtual plastic game on a virtual computer. If someone asks , we are not handicapped or idiots.

Let us all waste 7 thousand bucks from our income at a virtual plastic game on a virtual computer. If someone asks , we are not handicapped or idiots.
DarkLight is the creator of Teamsnipe. He hosts one of the most popular TF2 servers available. He gets money off of Teamsnipe, and he is donating a spot in his VPS to Jeepserver for Stealth. He didn't just get this for Stealth, as he makes an income from hosting some things. So to answer your question, no, we are not handicapped.

DarkLight is planning to buy the "Dual L5640": http://www.nfoservers.com/order-dedicated-server.php

I however cannot tell what he currently has, but it is a VPS from this page: http://www.nfoservers.com/order-virtual-dedicated-server.php

Next, does anyone know the quality of service that NFO has?

I think your program thing needs more flare, they pictures you posted seem too plain and gray.

Trading add-ons is a stupid idea, along with the title of the program. I mean, Stealth? Really? It's completely irrelevant to the program and just sounds stupid.
Other than that, looks nice. I might download it.