Author Topic: Oh look, Rainbow trolled us back in August.  (Read 4431 times)

Most of you who have been here awhile and frequent Off-Topic and Drama know of the fate of the weaboo/alleged-troll Kurosama.

I did some searching and found that the email registered with Kurosama yielded no information when I did a search on pipl, which indicates it was a disposable email which means she's either an alt or doesn't own the game and was trolling us.

I'm assuming the latter because the email doesn't trace elsewhere.

Upon searching the name Kurosama, it yield's Rainbow's ID.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=14634

A good question to ask though, is, "He has copied many other people's names, where's the proof that he's actually Kurosama?"

Kurosama and Rainbow registered very closely, he registered roughly a bit over a week before Kurosama did, and by reading the drama topics you see he was not really involved in it.

Further inspection of Kurosama's posts yields that Rainbow and Kurosama were not posting at the same time, on any occasion when Kurosama had a drama topic. Mainly looking at August 28 to be exact.

Conclusion: Rainbow most likely owns the account, Kurosama and trolled us with it months ago before eventually giving up and going back to his old account.

There are possible coincidences in this, but I'm posting this mainly as the start for a discussion point.

It's possible, but as you say there's not too much proof.

And if this is back in August, over half a year ago, then it's old news.
I don't see any purpose in "punishing" Rainbow over something they may or may not have done that long ago.
It's not exactly had reprocussive effects.

And also of note, if Rainbow registered before Kurosama, then the Rainbow account wasn't likely an Alt to escape from Kurosama's "aftermath".

It's possible, but as you say there's not too much proof.

And if this is back in August, over half a year ago, then it's old news.
I don't see any purpose in "punishing" Rainbow over something they may or may not have done that long ago.

And also of note, if Rainbow registered before Kurosama, then the Rainbow account wasn't likely an Alt to escape from Kurosama's "aftermath".
The one certain fact we can agree on is that Kurosama was a troll.

Also why would Rainbow take her name if the only evidence of him actually knowing who she is, is this.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=126043.msg2734298#msg2734298

Detective sandwich finds another!

That's weird, I wasn't aware there was a statue of limitations upon trolling...?

It would be funny is Rainbow is jimmg or something

It would be funny is Rainbow is jimmg or something
That's impossible.

But rainbow is all furry.

Kuro is all anime.

But rainbow is all furry.

Kuro is all anime.
Equally annoying.

They are too different things though.

Wouldn't rainbow still like anime as much as kuro did?

They are too different things though.

Wouldn't rainbow still like anime as much as kuro did?
Keyword: Troll.

Keyword: Troll.
Meh it just doesn't match up to me.

Well I will watch and wait now.

Try to find any evidence that Kuro actually legitimately is a fan of anime.

All I see from her is that he used google translate to spread text all over the alt's profile and google image search Anime to find the images.

Meh it just doesn't match up to me.

Well I will watch and wait now.
Exactly, Badspot can verify/dispute this with an IP check.

I'd like to know who Kurosama really is.

I just got a friend invite from Stocking on STEAM.

Pay attention to the circled part. Is this Kurosama?!

This is an interesting development...

This thread is now about Kurosama.

Kuro is a common wab name lul