Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46289 times)

Errrrr, technically it is still my server I can call them my rules if I do wish to you don't own any proprietor rights to them.  And I did have rules written for this a long time ago so really you just choose to ignore mine.

Errrrr, technically it is still my server I can call them my rules if I do wish to you don't own any proprietor rights to them.  And I did have rules written for this a long time ago so really you just choose to ignore mine.
You're just the host with your name on the spawn logo.

I rid your server of all those useless add-ons, build a whole island, clean up the server by banning all the starfishs breaking the rules, clean up the city by clearing all the spammy piece of stuff builds, edit the script and remove some stuff,and all I ask in return is you let me give the cops something to do by going on mindless killing sprees and you end up de-admining me.

I rid your server of all those useless add-ons, build a whole island, clean up the server by banning all the starfishs breaking the rules, clean up the city by clearing all the spammy piece of stuff builds, edit the script and remove some stuff,and all I ask in return is you let me give the cops something to do by going on mindless killing sprees and you end up de-admining me.
This act is immature, and shows no consideration or respect towards me at all.
Point proven. "Me" being Jasa in this situation.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:47:42 AM by Custard »

Wow. I should have seen this coming. An unexpected turn of events. I started to love Jasa too. Now i know why my Tower was deleted for a reason. It made me have to save the map....That's where Jasa came in 20 minutes later deleting everything. I have a  purpose. :D

You think "Mindless killing sprees" are loving helpful? Spawning free rockets and continuously pardoning yourself to continue that stuff? After the hour of people saying for you to stop and that you're abusive? No loving stuff we de-superadmined you. Surburb even said he told you NOT to do that. He came on the loving server and told you to stop, but you continued. We did it as a punishment, a time out. Also, take a look at this:

So you're mad because you were set to admin which has basically NO difference from super admin except for the fact that you have access to the server control? And you take that out on the server by clearing all the roads which basically destroyed the server and using the fact that you have a save as a way to get superadmin back? Go forget yourself. You deserve no sympathy and no admin for such a childish act of retaliation. Hell, I might as well ban you.

Luckily we have a save, but to keep you off our backs we're going to start constructing a new layout.
Go forget yourself.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:01:59 AM by skill4life »

Luckily I had a save of my server when Surburb himself crashed it, but that's totally irrelevant. After all, it was just a "childish act of retaliation" against my acts as a so called "dictator". Of course, you know how it feels now.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:09:35 AM by Custard »

Custard, although i have no clue what happened between you two, could you please stop dragging your hate for him into every post that is made on this thread?
Please :c

Custard what ever happened to us I obviously haven't bothered you about it deliberately in the past 4-5 days.  Trust me you know me as that short tempered person which I have quite well put away, but honestly if I wanted to yell and scream at you about this stuff posting and what not, I would've been ircing you and going to servers you go to, just to continue this.  So, obviously, (lol rapist in Lincoln park) I am being good here and not losing any temper putting it back, I don't care what happened between us at that time I just put it behind me and don't mention a word about it because it's a pointless argument, especially for something that can't change from almost 5 months ago.

Custard, although i have no clue what happened between you two, could you please stop dragging your hate for him into every post that is made on this thread?
Please :c
It's an absolute hypocritical mess, I'm just commenting on the ironic repetition of history. I want Surburb to get something out of this, and I'm sure he already has. However, I must keep my word and keep quiet. If. I can stop. Uhgg

It's an absolute hypocritical mess, I'm just commenting on the ironic repetition of history. I want Surburb to get something out of this, and I'm sure he already has. However, I must keep my word and keep quiet. If. I can stop. Uhgg

Custard, I did, I have been nice as possible here under all these circumstances.  Just try your best and just let's just stop stuff posting, were already on the 5th page after just one day.

Custard what ever happened to us I obviously haven't bothered you about it deliberately in the past 4-5 days.  Trust me you know me as that short tempered person which I have quite well put away, but honestly if I wanted to yell and scream at you about this stuff posting and what not, I would've been ircing you and going to servers you go to, just to continue this.  So, obviously, (lol rapist in Lincoln park) I am being good here and not losing any temper putting it back, I don't care what happened between us at that time I just put it behind me and don't mention a word about it because it's a pointless argument, especially for something that can't change from almost 5 months ago.
I just can't see why you can't put that behind you, especially after my hospitality towards you on my CityRPG. Heck, I tried to be as nice as I could. Not to mention, the fact that you called me useless really struck my nerves on the emotional spot. I've known you for a long time, and denouncing me like this is absolute cruelty to the human emotions.

And if your anger has gone away, why hasn't my ban? You seem to hold no regret for those harmful words.

Can't we all be friends :C
Except Jasa.

Ok, what.  I was just mentioning it as a part of my reasoning where the hell have I mentioned this not including a part of reasoning in my last post man?

Edit:  I just haven't exactly been free enough to get to that.  Between this topic and answering 20 peoples questions one at a time, no, I can't multi task perfectly.  But, I will lift the ban because I see you are trying to stop stuff posting here.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:17:05 AM by suburb »

Ok, what.  I was just mentioning it as a part of my reasoning where the hell have I mentioned this not including a part of reasoning in my last post man?
The fact that you hold something over me that happened over 5 months ago is pretty "pointless" too, especially since it will only lead to even more argumentation.

Edit: I saw your edit, and I truly am. I just really haven't received feedback good enough for my rest.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 03:20:33 AM by Custard »