Author Topic: Google Saves the Day  (Read 1402 times)

I was trying to find information on how to keep clean when working at a restaurant (in terms of facial hygeine. It feels like my face is coated in grease and no matter how many times I wash it it won't go away fforgetkcforget) and this was one of the top result for my query.




"Down there" as in what, Australia? :o


vagina.
Ohmy.

That's not Australia. D:

At least I hope not.

Ohmy.

That's not Australia. D:

At least I hope not.
Do you take pleasure in appearing naïve?

Ohmy.

That's not Australia. D:

At least I hope not.
My name rhymes with vagina.



Do you take pleasure in appearing naïve?
The times when I'm just "appearing" as such, incredibley, the times when I actually am, that all depends on the context. :o

The times when I'm just "appearing" as such, incredibley, the times when I actually am, that all depends on the context. :o
You know what I'm talking about. :o

You know what I'm talking about. :o
That's why I answered the question. o.o