Author Topic: the little ATI radeon 3100 that cried "bluescreen"(now with 30% more weeaboo)  (Read 954 times)

ive got windows xp pofessional and i had to update my graphics drivers recently
i installed catalyst control center off the official site and now im getting bluescreens
 saying that ATI2Dvag.dll is getting stuck in an endless loop repeatedly after loading a few

the only solution for this is apparently redownloading CCC to fix the ATI2Dvag.dll that i damaged

will update shortly if i dont get another damn bluescreen
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:53:09 PM by skelolego229 »

Did you post the interesting offtopic thread where on your blog and post your blog update where the offtopic thread is supposed to go? まほ~

Hmmm... I doubt this, but maybe it was incompatible with your computer?

Did you post the interesting offtopic thread where on your blog and post your blog update where the offtopic thread is supposed to go? まほ~
what

lol`d

"offtopic is my favorite blog" in essence right?
this should be considered as a dismissive post, against the rules

also its off topic what the hell do you care, weaboo

It's fine until it's in your topic, amirite?

also its off topic what the hell do you care, weaboo

weeaboo*

also the joke was about you posting your blog topic on the off topic forums and posting the off topic thread on your blog...

yeah that seems to be his philosophy

its all funny until someone says it in his topic.

ive realised early on since i last said that that its knid of stupid since its "off topic" after all
general discussion board is another story
also lol: weeaboo sig is still making people angry

WHAT.
You're late, bro.

also lol: weeaboo sig is still making people angry
I think this is hilarious, actually.

Enough with the stupid symbols. Your attempts to be funny are going to get you banned and you are well on your way to being hated.

Anyways, I didn't think an external graphics display could send you to Bluescreen, just give you a screwed up screen. I could be wrong though. Hopefully I never have to experience it.

you think this is like, an alt of our last weeaboo, misroka or something?
:/

Enough with the stupid symbols. Your attempts to be funny are going to get you banned and you are well on your way to being hated.
She's not getting banned for that. lol