Author Topic: Guns  (Read 955 times)

We all are very different from eachother, but I think we have one interest in common...

GUNS.

Post your favorite gun (Pictures, why you like it etc...) discuss guns, or anything else of the matter.

The gun below is the VSS- a fully-automatic sniper chambered for the 9MM round. Not very powerful,but It's still considered a sniper rifle. I like it because it is fully automatic.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:51:50 PM by curiosblockland6 »

Don't we have like 5 topics about guns? :/

Don't we have like 5 topics about guns? :/
Yes, and we need MOAR.

So check it. We all know melee weapons are awesome because they're silent, don't consume ammo, have awesome instant-kill attacks, and they do stuff tons of damage. But you know what the problem with melee weapons is?

YOU CAN'T loving SNIPE WITH THEM GOD DAMN

So here, I've designed a knife that would help with ninjas and melee enthusiasts looking to camp the rooftops with a weapon that can be used in any situation, behold:

With this baby, you'd be able to melee zombies and infedels from across maps, hell, maybe you'll be able to hit someone on another server if you're that badass. You guys can thank me for this awesome idea by filling my inbox with morphine and love letters and stuff.

Because I like to put holes in someones head and watch their tiny brain drain out. :)

*Dessert eagle*
it is not desse---

owait, I think i know what you mean

Related:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=122479.0

Because I like to put holes in someones head and watch their tiny brain drain out. :)
You're dumb and I hate you.

I also own a Desert Eagle chambered in .50 Action Express.