Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 227814 times)

CHAINPOSTING BANBANBAN

Jk lol

SAILOR STARTED IT!

JK, :)

so have you figured out which tower we are using?

Phantom's, once he finishes. 

Your art looks great TNT.  I think we are getting due for another big message to all inactive members. 

Someone find me an avatar. 

Thanks.  

But I think I'll keep trying to make my own.

Edit: I got it transparent!  That's a start. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:12:35 PM by blockhead55 »

areyoulovingkiddingme.jpg

I should have included that I was sorta being sarcastic.  Its not that I do not know how to make them, I'm just clueless with ideas.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:52:04 PM by blockhead55 »

I think we are getting due for another big message to all inactive members. 

Any volunteers to send one out? 

You guys need to come to my server when you guys are on.  A lot of the time I see you on when I have my serv up and you go somewhere else :C

In Game Name: MrJackDaFirenze
BLID:31907
I Believe I Should join because I can be a skilled builder, Eventer and especially a fighter. I really think i need some more help on eventing though as I don't know what some of the events even do. I Am a great fighter and would like to choose your clan as my first, and hopefully only clan.
The first picture is a frontal look of the WIP base I am making, the second picture I have attached is the base on a bird's eye look, and the third picture I have attached is the inside of a tower, shooting at a Heli, when the Barricades are open. You press the green button to open it, and the red to close it. It's output number is 999. Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I hope I get taken in.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:37:22 AM by MrJackstar39 »

It looks decent so far.  If you can finish it off with an interior and some more detailing, then we will consider it.

It looks decent so far.  If you can finish it off with an interior and some more detailing, then we will consider it.
I agree with this.  Some things I would suggest to you are, adding a helicopter pad in the center and adding some storage or living areas.  The wall is bland and looks as if it lacks work.
:cookieMonster:
If you had the greatest build ever, some clans may say no just  because of that.  We will not though right?  Or at least I wont.