Poll

Next server?

Old-School Deathmatch
Haunted Build (challenge?)
Block Party theme
Standard TDM
Zombie Games
Other (post idea)

Author Topic: {GBLD} - KING OF THE 200  (Read 227901 times)

God damn image shack. I'll post pictures of our chandelier we made later. It's great.

so who went trick or treating? I certainly did

I went to a crazy dance party.  Girls were grinding on me like crazy lol I was like wtf

I went to a crazy dance party.  Girls were grinding on me like crazy lol I was like wtf
when I go to parties, people usually act the arse
so i bring my laptop and play blockland and browse internet (in hidden are) using schools wifi

so who went trick or treating? I certainly did
I didn't either
As you all know I was crawling around in a muddy crawl space that was like 2 and a half feet tall that wreaked of salt water. So yeah I didn't go trick-r-treatin.

Anyway, I got power back and am off from school tomorrow again, and probably tuesday. Whats the point of having school again on Tuesday with 3 periods?

Woo you got power though, that is good.  Any damage to your home?

Luckily No. I didnt during Irene either. Just lost lots of food xD

But curious, what did you guys dress up in?

As Chuck Norris. :/ (there was a super hero party at my church that i helped out with.

As Chuck Norris. :/ (there was a super hero party at my church that i helped out with.
Super hero not a god lol.

Sorry for the double post. Sir, when do you want to meet to continue efforts on our Team Death Match? I will most likely be free tomorrow.

Are long lasting (to build not to play) Computer TDM. :)

Probably hosting at 4:30 PM EST (Hour from now)
5:00
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:07:54 PM by SailorMan »

I was able to on around six, but no sign of any clanmates :c  only five days gentlemen, and then this terrible play will be over and GBLD will rise!