Author Topic: Roman Weapon Pack (It's back for a third try!)  (Read 10342 times)

And you know, the javalin model just doesn't look right. You should make the point part skinnier.

Progress Update:

I won't add textures to the shield. To big of a pain to even try it considering it not working correctly.

All we basically need know are the models exported and the scripts.

Im unbanned... I think this pack is going to be epic!!! Ive been needing a good shield.

Dammit Block, hurry up man.

OP Updated. Two more scripter slots are open.

I wish I could help, but I can't.  :P
Pretty freakin' awesome weps man/mans.

@#!*%  Block, hurry up man.
Its not my fault your the one who doesn't learn to use good modeling programs but instead uses  @#!*%  programs.

EDIT: You know what? Ive had enough of this crap! I'm gonna re-make all these damn models in milkshape. I may even quit this because you keep nagging me to hurrry up.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:13:55 PM by BlockStar »

Its not my fault your the one who doesn't learn to use good modeling programs but instead uses  @#!*%  programs.

EDIT: You know what? Ive had enough of this crap! I'm gonna re-make all these damn models in milkshape. I may even quit this because you keep nagging me to hurrry up.
Overreaction much?

Overreaction much?
No, because if killer2 wants it done he can it him self. Instead of buggy me all the time about that crap.

No, because if killer2 wants it done he can it him self. Instead of buggy me all the time about that crap.

You haven't shown me prove you have done anything since I received the javelin script. Waiting for you to get the scripts is the reason I am allowing for two more scripters in anyways.

Instead of Bugging me all the time about that crap.

Fixed.

Well, I made my models pretty fast. I expect the scripting at least coming along and see progress. I haven't even gotten to test the javelin yet. Yesterday you told me you haven't worked on it at all, so that tells me that not much has probably been done today.

Well, I made my models pretty fast. I expect the scripting at least coming along and see progress. I haven't even gotten to test the javelin yet. Yesterday you told me you haven't worked on it at all, so that tells me that not much has probably been done today.

Its not my fault your the one who doesn't learn to use good modeling programs but instead uses  @#!*%  programs.

EDIT: You know what? Ive had enough of this crap! I'm gonna re-make all these  @#!*%  models in milkshape. I may even quit this because you keep nagging me to hurrry up.
Wow can you read? I bet you cant. So you know what? Take me off the scripters list!

EDIT: Here is my model. Beat that. It even took me 10 minutes!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 10:05:13 PM by BlockStar »