Author Topic: Paper Airplane V2.2 (Fixed)  (Read 18432 times)

I recently have seen a request for this. So, I whipped it up. *Bam, just like that!* So, It may have a few glitches. That's why I have the communty here to help me find glitches and bugs. So, I might even make more types of planes in newer versions.

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE. EVERYTHING I MAKE I RELEASE UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION.

UPDATE: Changed the model down below the tail wing to look like it was cut/folder there.
Changed "Description.txt" to "description.txt".

You see how much I this guy enjoyed that? Well, that could be YOU! YES YOU. By simply downloading THIS below!

So go on! Download it!
http://download463.mediafire.com/j76qnmy8xgeg/mrbd4bgqfc4utrs/Vehicle_Paper_Airplane.zip

And if you find anything wrong with it, you just let me know and don't worry about it. I'll fix it.
        List of Bugs
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 11:20:09 AM by Uxie »

I'm sorry, but that really does look horrible.

I'm sorry, but that really does look horrible.
Lies. :c

Just cuz it's pink doesn't mean you gotta be hating

That may ned be the greatest view, but I thought it looks decent how I am flying. It seriously looks like a paper airplane when/if you see it.

I think it would be a lot better if you made the front down to a point, and maybe bent up the tips of the wings or something. Just needs more substance to it.

Are you blind? It has all those you just mentioned.

Are you blind? It has all those you just mentioned.

I think it would be a lot better if you made the front down to a point, and maybe bent up the tips of the wings or something. Just needs more substance to it.

That is what I meant. I get that there's only so much you can do to make a paper airplane look good, but I think this is just too bare.

Look, I said I would make more kinds of planes. This is like those ordanary planes you see on cartoons. I'll have one like that in another version.
Actually, I'll do that.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 09:10:33 AM by Uxie »

Yay, finally a suggestion pulls through.

And it's looks pretty good, i'll DL.

Updated. Better model now.

awesome

and you didnt tell me you were working on this :o

i was expecting a throwable paper airplane for use as diversions. :panda:
WELP GUESS I'LL MAKE IT LATER TODAY

i just tested it

love it :D