Heedicalking's Server

Author Topic: Heedicalking's Server  (Read 7682 times)

I remember the enies lobby when it was just a large blue column with emitters.

Oh and about your TDM, I loved it when I went on it. It was probably more fun for Blue though b/e the teams were un even and Blue always dominated

unbalanced is fun, i always like being on the losing team and i always play red on the large scale tdms I host. it's usually me leading red, then ultimadune leading blue. new crap i'm working on:

new crap looks a lot better than the old crap.

I don't really like how all the TDM's that you've hosted that I've been to are based more on the map terrain than on actual brick constructions. Although it makes for more strategic and realistic gameplay, it simply just gets too tiring and repetetive.

bump. after dominating the player list for like, a week straight, i decided i would make something new then go back to dominating it again. i am re working on enies lobby, which will be one of the biggest TDM builds ever made.

Well, Heedicalking can you UN-ban me from your server? I was banned for shooting my own teams helicopter. I didn't mean to It's just we only had two helicopters and one was taken. And the other helicopter had a guy sitting in it AFK. So, I shot it so we could have another helicopter.

Sorry for it not really making sense, It's just really hard to explain.

Heedicalking, can you please unban me? It has been 4 months, one of your admins banned me (Seventh Sandwitch) because I kept making pilot language in chat. He appearnently didn't like it.

I reopened it. I am working on expanding both bases, then adding stuff. I am also looking for admins.
you know... I lile admin •_•

you know... I lile admin •_•

Well obviously your ID is a little large. So you would be a crazy admin!

Excuse me, I came to notice that I was banned from your server for some apparent reason, considering it's permanent that is somewhat of a big deal, since your server is apparently widely popular with those Team Deathmatches of yours, anyhow it's been rather a long year since that permanent ban, which I honestly don't even know what was for. Out of curiousity, would you mind unbanning me from your server? I'm simply asking for a favor, if that's alright with you. BL_ID of 18589, if you are going to complete this deed, thanks.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:01:56 PM by Im_AFK »

You're 4000 numbers away from him you incompetent twat. ID's mean nothing when it comes to admin.

are you trying to imply that your ID is low?

If you're looking for more admins Heed, you should just remember to give me my admin back.