Bot has more than 100 HP with VCE?

Author Topic: Bot has more than 100 HP with VCE?  (Read 2936 times)

I've tryied many,many combinations,and I don't know,is it possible,that Bot has more than 100 HP?I need this for my Tower Defense map,and simple AddHealth doesn't work.So is it possible to do this with VCE,like:
onBotSpawn -> Bot -> VCEifVariable -> <var:vehicle:health> -> 100
?

If I remember correctly, there should be a SetHealth too.

Nope...Well,I cant find it...

You can check the bots health, but you can't set the bots health. You can't set any variable replacers.

What you could do, is whenever the bot takes damage you check the difference between how much health it has, and 100. Then subtract that from the bots "customHealth" variable. Then set the bots health back to max, 100. Then do a check after that to see if customHealth is less than or equal to 0, if so, kill the bot.

You can check the bots health, but you can't set the bots health. You can't set any variable replacers.

What you could do, is whenever the bot takes damage you check the difference between how much health it has, and 100. Then subtract that from the bots "customHealth" variable. Then set the bots health back to max, 100. Then do a check after that to see if customHealth is less than or equal to 0, if so, kill the bot.
Can you pls post this like this:
onActivate -> Player -> Kill?

If you want the bot's health, use <var:ve:health>, for max health, <var:ve:maxHealth>, for bot damage, <var:ve:damage>

I've made an event contraption that gives a player a 100 HP shield., and if the player's is hurt, the shield comes in and heals them.

However, Bot Events lacks the right mixture of inputs and targets for this to work.

You can give a bot armor by adding a certain amount of health each time the bot is damaged, but that's about it.

So,only Shields can addBotHealth.I guess for my SWBT(StarWarsBattleTycoon) this will be OK.I just need some "Heavy Clones". :D