Author Topic: Black Ops is stuff.  (Read 17227 times)


Old news, but this is your opinion.
However, instead of a new Call of Duty, they should just bundle the whole game into a new & refurbished pack, with 1 Disk for campaigns, and 1 for Muliplayer.

Black Ops is good. Wtf are you talking about?
Are you mentally challenged?

I honestly don't even know what makes some people think that Call of Duty is anything near good.  The last good one was MW1, the last barely decent one was MW2.

Are you mentally challenged?

I honestly don't even know what makes some people think that Call of Duty is anything near good.  The last good one was MW1, the last barely decent one was MW2.
It's his(and my) opinion.

It's his(and my) opinion.

An opinion?

On the internet?

Are you mad?

Are you mentally challenged?

I honestly don't even know what makes some people think that Call of Duty is anything near good.  The last good one was MW1, the last barely decent one was MW2.
You're under the impression that WaW and Black Ops are games.

They're actually mods.

You're under the impression that WaW and Black Ops are games.

They're actually mods.
My mistake.

I actually think you could consider them mods with a game-heavy pricetag on them.  The engine has literally not changed since WaW probably.  Same stuffty ugly as hell textures.

mw2s graphics were even better than blops
and blops has this loving processor eating glitch that forgets up the entire game

mw2s graphics were even better than blops
and blops has this loving processor eating glitch that forgets up the entire game

This

Especially the napalm strikes
my god

I don't hate CoD games, I just find them mind-numbingly predictable as far as multiplayer gameplay goes. If they put more money into the single player missions, I would be more interested in purchasing them. But as it stands now, I'm not interested in a team based multiplayer that people insist on playing like a single player Halo shooter.

I don't hate CoD games, I just find them mind-numbingly predictable as far as multiplayer gameplay goes. If they put more money into the single player missions, I would be more interested in purchasing them. But as it stands now, I'm not interested in a team based multiplayer that people insist on playing like a single player Halo shooter.
I'm all for opinions, but yours made no sense whatsoever.

personally, I thought the campaign for the Black Ops was pretty sweet. but the online is what gets me.

have you heard your characters foot sounds when he sprints? he sounds like he has a 3rd limp leg just dragging across the ground, and this really messes me up because I run and I can hear a few consecutive footstep sounds but then it sounds like multiple people are behind me so I turn around to see no one there, and then I get killed from the front. and yes, I know there's a perk that silences footsteps, Im using it now. oh and also,

1 V 1 ME U pusillanimous individual I FUKING DARE U

ZB

Black Ops has a story?
]
Yeah. It goes like this:
There are Russians. These Russians are evil. You must shoot these Russians because they are Russians.

Probably one of the most realistic and well thought out story lines ever seen in gaming.

personally, I thought the campaign for the Black Ops was pretty sweet. but the online is what gets me.

have you heard your characters foot sounds when he sprints? he sounds like he has a 3rd limp leg just dragging across the ground, and this really messes me up because I run and I can hear a few consecutive footstep sounds but then it sounds like multiple people are behind me so I turn around to see no one there, and then I get killed from the front. and yes, I know there's a perk that silences footsteps, Im using it now. oh and also,

1 V 1 ME U pusillanimous individual I FUKING DARE U

People like this make me want to shoot myself

I'm all for opinions, but yours made no sense whatsoever.
I think he was saying he wanted a better single player experience because the multiplayer's team based objectives fall flat due to people running around treating it like a free-for-all.

Then again I may be wrong :\