Author Topic: I'm having a operation :c  (Read 2996 times)

So, i've been having problems with my knees for a while so i decided to go to the doctors, the doctors sent me to hospital for a X-ray. Turns out i have a big lump of bone on both my knees :o
It's so big on one knee you can see a big round lump pushing up the skin on my leg :c
So i'm having a operation on both of them. I have to be put to sleep so im a bit nervous as i've never had a operation before.
Discuss operations you've had and try and make me feel better about it. C:

At least you're being put to sleep. Now all that will happen is that you will go to sleep and wake up with a TINY bit of pain in your knees, which is something a pill will fix. Pretty easy dude, you can do it no sweat. BD

I've only ever had my tonsils and wisdom teeth removed. Both terrible experiences.

When I had my tonsils removed my mom only fed me "popsicle soup" for almost a week because I could eat anything else.

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, the pain wouldn't go away regardless of how many painkillers I was taking. I tried Tylenol 3s as originally prescribed, two at a time, and nothing. Then they gave me percocets, and tried one and eventually two at a time. Still nothing.

Have fun.

Don't die!
I'll try not to.
At least you're being put to sleep. Now all that will happen is that you will go to sleep and wake up with a TINY bit of pain in your knees, which is something a pill will fix. Pretty easy dude, you can do it no sweat. BD
Im getting 2 weeks of school cos my knees are going to be weak or something :3

Im getting 2 weeks of school cos my knees are going to be weak or something :3
Even better, sleep, wake up, tiny bit of pain, pill and then VIDEO GAMES, LIE INS AND SITTING ON THE COUCH ALL DAY DOING NOTHING FOR TWO WEEKS WITH EVERYONE AS YOUR SERVANT.

Even better, sleep, wake up, tiny bit of pain, pill and then VIDEO GAMES, LIE INS AND SITTING ON THE COUCH ALL DAY DOING NOTHING FOR TWO WEEKS WITH EVERYONE AS YOUR SERVANT.

Sounds awesome. Can someone break my legs please?

I'll break yours if you break mine.

Someone break my legs too please.
But temporarily, because I like to move :/

Freeze you have officially made me feel better about this whole thing :D  :cookie:

wake up with a TINY bit of pain-

No no wait, what? Do you really think it'll be tiny? If it's tiny, it's being blocked out by drugs they put in your system. But you should still have much more than a tiny bit of pain from double leg surgery.

No no wait, what? Do you really think it'll be tiny? If it's tiny, it's being blocked out by drugs they put in your system. But you should still have much more than a tiny bit of pain from double leg surgery.
Not a tiny bit of pain.
Expect, well, more than tiny.

Not a tiny bit of pain.
Expect, well, more than tiny.

And I'm sure movement will cause more. You won't be able to walk for a while.

Freeze you have officially made me feel better about this whole thing :D  :cookie:
Feels good to lighten up someone's day.

Yeah and they give you drugs to take home with you so the drugs will keep blocking it until it's healed a bit. It will most likely stop hurting badly after a week or so.

And I'm sure movement will cause more. You won't be able to walk for a while.
That's why everyone will have to be his servant. :D

jesus, that sounds hard.
just try not to think about it, that's what i do because i still am afraid of needles.