Author Topic: I want to cry (Family Troubles)  (Read 4867 times)

What else was there to do? My friends always came for me...
So you felt that because no one came for you, there was no reason to go to someone?

So you felt that because no one came for you, there was no reason to go to someone?
nobody wanted him, so he didnt want to be a bother.

I don't include online people as friends because people like Kevdude look down on it so much... Must be peer pressure, but I do understand that without physical being, it feels so empty...

Still contact them? :(
I don't normally include online people as friends, either, except for the ones I know really well. In that case, I would have 1. I don't look down on it, if they're your friends, then they're your friends. I find myself looking at some of the kids who have friends at school and I kinda miss having friends you can talk with in person.

And you can still talk to you online friends, if that's what you mean. The more you talk to your friends and the more time you spend with them, the closer you'll be.
QQ looks like two crying eyes.
Agreed.

nobody wanted him, so he didnt want to be a bother.
Most people don't gain friendship by walking down the street and having someone scream at them "Hey! You seem nice, lets be friends!". 'Tis a bridge; mutuality more often than not.

It never occurred to me to look for anyone else. No one at school would be my friend, and I had no one nearby.

I don't normally include online people as friends, either, except for the ones I know really well. In that case, I would have 1. I don't look down on it, if they're your friends, then they're your friends. I find myself looking at some of the kids who have friends at school and I kinda miss having friends you can talk with in person.

And you can still talk to you online friends, if that's what you mean. The more you talk to your friends and the more time you spend with them, the closer you'll be.Agreed.

:( I'm not sure what more I can say but... * MegaScientifical hugs *

It never occurred to me to look for anyone else. No one at school would be my friend, and I had no one nearby.
Why wouldn't any of your peers be your friend?

:( I'm not sure what more I can say but... * MegaScientifical hugs *
*carolcat hugs* Sometimes it makes you feel much better when you tell someone what's on your mind. Glad I could help you feel better :)

megascience, QQ some more
My mom wants to engage in fostering programs, I have to stop all flow of emotion whenever an autistic guydumbass whore,,  orstealing douchebag  walks into the same room as I. at least you get to hang with an old lady :U
Explains my brother. Mostly the dumbass whore part.

Mega. I feel sad that your friends moved away. But the lady might not be very bad at all. Just try to give it an chance. At least you still have your internet friends :)

*carolcat hugs* Sometimes it makes you feel much better when you tell someone what's on your mind. Glad I could help you feel better :)

Thank you, Mage, and everyone else who's kept positive... Yes...

Mega. I feel sad that your friends moved away. But the lady might not be very bad at all. Just try to give it an chance. At least you still have your internet friends :)

We lived with her for a week back in August of 2009...

Thank you, Mage, and everyone else who's kept positive... Yes...
Your welcome. And also, if you want to just get something off your shoulder, you can PM it to me if you want. I'd be glad to help you out :D

I sort of know where you are coming from. I used to live in a small house barely able to fit 4 people. Until we moved.

I feel bad for you.

I sort of know where you are coming from. I used to live in a small house barely able to fit 4 people. Until we moved.
I've never lived in a house that small, so I wouldn't really be able to relate to that. But I know what it's like to have no friends and to worry what people will think of you when they see you.

pusillanimous individual. :cookieMonster:

pusillanimous individual. :cookieMonster:
Not everyone has the same sensitivity. When I was a little kid, I had my feelings hurt easily. Not saying everyone's like that, I've changed a lot since then, but you can't expect everyone to be incredibly brave or tough to bring to tears.