Poll

what should titanium do

u cool
4 (50%)
GET THE forget OUT RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO loving LIFE NOR WORTH TO ANYBODY OR ANYTHING
2 (25%)
gud4u
0 (0%)
THIS TOPIC IS STUPID. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SUCH A HORRIBLE TOPIC? IT HAS AN AMBIGUOUS TITLE, IT EXPLAINS IN NO WAY WHY IT IS DELVING INTO WHAT IT IS DISCUSSING, AND IT CAN BE INTERPRETED QUITE EASILY AS PATHETIC ATTENTION-WHORING. THIS IS HORRIBLE.
0 (0%)
has dis
0 (0%)
friiday friiiday
1 (12.5%)
I'M GOING TO COMPLETELY CONTRAST PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS FORUM AND SOMEHOW NOT RAGE OVER HOW STUPID THE OP IS AND HOW STUPID AND HORRIBLE THIS TOPIC IS BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T AFFECT ME PERSONALLY, OR SO I THINK.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: check out this pointless stuff i ripped from wikipedia  (Read 521 times)

Passive anger
Passive anger can be expressed in the following ways:
  • Dispassion, such as giving the cold shoulder or phony smiles, looking unconcerned, sitting on the fence while others sort things out, dampening feelings with substance abuse, overeating, oversleeping, not responding to another's anger, frigidity, indulging in loveual practices that depress spontaneity and make objects of participants, giving inordinate amounts of time to machines, objects or intellectual pursuits, talking of frustrations but showing no feeling.
  • Evasiveness, such as turning your back in a crCIA, avoiding conflict, not arguing back, becoming phobic.
  • Ineffectualness, such as setting yourself and others up for failure, choosing unreliable people to depend on, being accident prone, underachieving, loveual impotence, expressing frustration at insignificant things but ignoring serious ones.
  • Obsessive behavior, such as needing to be inordinately clean and tidy, making a habit of constantly checking things, over-dieting or overeating, demanding that all jobs be done perfectly.
  • Psychological manipulation, such as provoking people to aggression and then patronizing them, provoking aggression but staying on the sidelines, emotional blackmail, false tearfulness, feigning illness, sabotaging relationships, using loveual provocation, using a third party to convey negative feelings, withholding money or resources.
  • Secretive behavior, such as stockpiling resentments that are expressed behind people's backs, giving the silent treatment or under the breath mutterings, avoiding eye contact, putting people down, gossiping, anonymous complaints, poison pen letters, stealing, and conning.
  • Self-blame, such as apologizing too often, being overly critical, inviting criticism.
    Self-sacrifice, such as being overly helpful, making do with second best, quietly making long-suffering signs but refusing help, or lapping up gratefulness.

Okay?

This seems like a stupid topic to me :C but uh...good for you I guess.