Author Topic: Selling Pokemon Cards  (Read 2783 times)

I dug up my old Pokemon card collection from YEARS ago. I think I have around 860, I counted about a week ago and don't feel like counting again, but its a mix of Pokemon, Trainer, and Energy cards. There are a few Japanese ones in there, and I think some XD ones (If that's what they're called). Anyway, any idea how much I could get for them, even if I'm just selling them as random cards?

I dug up my old Pokemon card collection from YEARS ago. I think I have around 860, I counted about a week ago and don't feel like counting again, but its a mix of Pokemon, Trainer, and Energy cards.
Ya I dug mine up too but never sold them...

I should really sell mine.
Except the Pichu, got to keep the nostalgia.

Why not the Pichu? If it's some really obvious reason, I wouldn't know because I haven't done anything Pokemon in years :P

I have like 15 and lost them somewhere

I had a lot, including a bunch of rare ones I'd find at this Flea Market. My brother had better ones. I bet his are worth a lot...

I love my red shiny Magmortar card, shiny yellow Electabuzz and shiny silver Bronzong.

No, the Pokemon aren't shiny, not different colors. The cards are.

Also I never knew how to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game, I only have a PC game of it. No, not the TCG on the GBC.

I love my red shiny Magmortar card, shiny yellow Electabuzz and shiny silver Bronzong.

No, the Pokemon aren't shiny, not different colors. The cards are.

Also I never knew how to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game, I only have a PC game of it. No, not the TCG on the GBC.

You are annoying.

No, not the sense of irritation. The idea that you are annoying when you talk like this.

I never really did like Pokemon, but I did have a couple cards.
I have no idea where they are and I have no intention of getting them out.

You are annoying.

No, not the sense of irritation. The idea that you are annoying when you talk like this.

Say that because you hate me.

Ya I dug mine up too but never sold them...
Ditto.

I have no idea what to do with them. They are too old to compete with the newer cards out there.

My Pokemon bring all the buyers to the yard, saying "Hey, can I have a card?"

I probably have roughly 740 cards lying around that I know of and keep on my shelf in my room. If I kept all the cards I give away, I would probably have about 1300. That leaves about 400 I lost and another 200 something I have given away.