Author Topic: I'm going to Cracker Barrel today :D  (Read 2229 times)

You have to be kidding me

It's regionalized. There's places out west I've never heard of before I went there August 2009...

It was weird when we asked for Soda and the waitress was like "What? >.>"

There isn't one were i live :c

Meh. It isn`t in Canada.


The only food they serve in Canada is moose brains and dirty snow :C

Get the hash casserole, even if it isnt breakfast, and if you are eating breakfast, see if the one in your town has the chicken biscuit sandwiches, because that is amazing. Buy the little wooden link things from the toy shop, I bought 20 of them and spent 6 hours making things out of them, and it was amusing. Get the CB brand of rootbeer, cause its to die for. Make sure you get a fair amount of biscuits to take home, and eat them for breakfast this week.

Oh and don't forget to play that board game they have on the tables with the wooden traingle and golf tees

:D

Oh and don't forget to play that board game they have on the tables with the wooden traingle and golf tees

:D
Love that game




Oh and don't forget to play that board game they have on the tables with the wooden traingle and golf tees

:D
I never understood that game.

my mom works there in the winter :D

Off Topic is my favorite blog

Gross, cracker barrel.

I've always been to crackerbarrel at every age lol
Pretty good, cept one time I threw up from eating there one time. :\

I haven't been there in YEARS.