Author Topic: Where and what are you posting from?  (Read 2409 times)

Miga you're in my house silly. Stop misleading people or they'll start to suspect that we're secretly engaged. Maho~

I'm posting from an Apple Lisa on the Cliffs of Dover in England.

It's windy up here :C

My humble abode

My MacBook

:3

Miga you're in my house silly. Stop misleading people or they'll start to suspect that we're secretly engaged. Maho~
No more kana? I liked the kana :c

I'm not in your house, and I'm not secrectly engaged to you. Hell, I'm not engaged to you at all. I dislike you, there is reasons why I blocked you and removed you on Steam, and there is a reason why I ignore you here. I do not love you, nor will I ever. You're starting to creep me out, and I would prefer you stop. Clutchy pretty much told me everything you were saying about "us" to him, and none of it's true and it makes you seem insane. Stop bothering me already.

I'm not in your house, and I'm not secrectly engaged to you. Hell, I'm not engaged to you at all. I dislike you, there is reasons why I blocked you and removed you on Steam, and there is a reason why I ignore you here. I do not love you, nor will I ever. You're starting to creep me out, and I would prefer you stop. Clutchy pretty much told me everything you were saying about "us" to him, and none of it's true and it makes you seem insane. Stop bothering me already.
Hell yes what a comeback.

You don't have to hide it anymore Miga, what we have is true love. マホ~

Yay, the kana's back! I am very pleased now. I am probably one of few who like the kana.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:22:47 PM by rockslide26 »

Fact:  Miga is too smart for you.

Up stairs on my desktop.

I'm not hiding anything. You've been annoying me ever since we've talked that one day. I do not love you, and I won't ever love you. Will you understand this?

This has to stop. Either you end it, or I will.

Fact:  Miga is too smart for you.

<3

My room on my computer using my fully erect 9in snake to type at the speed of snake.

I'm not hiding anything. You've been annoying me ever since we've talked that one day. I do not love you, and I won't ever love you. Will you understand this?

This has to stop. Either you end it, or I will.

No! I won't let you toss me aside like all the others you've treated like playthings, whose hearts were shattered because of your own boredom. I'm coming to Arizona, and I will find you and profess my love for you on your doorstep. まほ~