Author Topic: PM the above user then edit your post to quote it.  (Read 1897 times)

This is how it works:

Step one: Send the above person an pm. Type anything that doesn't break the rules. And post before you send the PM. So we know whos going to send the PM.
Step two: Edit your post with the PM you got. Be truthful.
Step three: Repeat step 1.

Now Go ahead and post and send the above person an PM.

Best winners:
1. ------------- By -------------
2. ------------- By -------------
3. ------------- By -------------
4. ------------- By -------------
5. ------------- By -------------

Wheres my PM?

I forgot how to send PMs. まほ~

I forgot how to send PMs. まほ~
Then why did you post?



Cuz I want to play. マホ~
Ack. Lets restart. Click the persons username and click send this user an PM above see the users posts.

I like cake.

Where did my cake go my maid?

I got PM but I don't know how to send one so here I'm quoting it まほ~

well let's see what happens.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME BOXS, AT LOW PRICES, FOR ONLY 2000$ A DAY YOU CAN RENT THIS BOX [  ] ITS A GREAT PRODUCT, SO, CAN I PUT YOU DOWN FOR 200 OF THEM?


/capslock
No i would not like boxes.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:04:37 PM by Trymos »

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:05:34 PM by Joekirk »

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:07:17 PM by Trymos »

Quote from: TO: Stocking SUBJECT: welp

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:35:33 PM by Trymos »


Muahaha. Lemme quote.

"Malestrom is a lovey beast"