Author Topic: Minecraft -Server :D-  (Read 2279 times)

Hello!, i didnt make this or event but i was asked by Alcatraz to post, so ok if you think this is cool you can go to Alcatraz's Minecraft server in BL to play on it. it includes creepers,jukebox's,chest's,crafting,50 cal easter egg,etc

On this you might not see it but its a creeper

Im going to post more later and you can rate
(Pic's didnt work just come to the server to see till i fix)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 09:44:41 AM by plad101 »

Sounds interesting. But I wanna see pictures of the server >:O

i'll fix it later >:O just try the server first as i work on it

actully it would be better if someone could HELP me fix this? ive never posted pic's from imageshack before

actully it would be better if someone could HELP me fix this? ive never posted pic's from imageshack before
There should be a URL link or BBCode that you can just copy and paste under or next to the picture. Or you get the picture into fullscreen copy the picture URL and when editing the topic press the "picture" icon under the "bold" icon and copy and paste the URL from the picture there. I may have just completely confused you. Maybe someone who can explain it better can tell you. And I cant get on BL right now because this PC doesnt have it installed.

> http://www.ploader.net/
>upload picture
>copy img link (the last one)
>put in image tags
>???
>profit!

[ i m g ] (picturelink) [ / i m g ]

Not joining til pictures are provided

« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 08:58:45 AM by TheArmyGuy »

What textures are they :O
Just higher-contrast without the white lines on the sides.