Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Weaponry & Add-Ons  (Read 40455 times)

Im confused,Are you making models for weapons not made?
Yes and I might also remodel some existing weapons too.

Didn't allready get in trouble for making a list before? unless you're gonna finish whatever's not been made by Racer and so on...
I was not aware of such thing. I think I may be able to finish the Bonk drink, flamethrower, backburner, flare gun, homewrecker, sandvich, boxing gloves, shiv and revolver all by myself. Maybe with a little help from the community, they are quite simple weapons.

Demian, make a Black Box, it's gotta be one of the easiest.

Demian, make a Black Box, it's gotta be one of the easiest.
Not necessary in my opinion. It just recovers some health when the rocket hits something. In comparison to the Direct Hit that has much faster rockets and deals more damage.

The Direct Hit is the way to go in my opinion.
Favorite soldier weapon because i suck with the regurlar Rocket Launcher, it is also great for taking down sentries.

I would like to clarify that I meant easiest to make as in the model.

I would like to clarify that I meant easiest to make as in the model.
Easy yes, but not necessary to create so I will not waste my time on it.

I'm pretty sure the DH (no custom model), Backburner, and Sandvich have been made.

All 3 of these have been made.  The Backburner was made by Pandan, the Sandvich was failed, and the Direct Hit was somewhat private (the one I have has a model but it's pretty large).

I made these:

Make something happen?

i just modeled this

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:32:26 PM by Nethog »

i just modeled this

You can't export models so you cut it out of blender and pasted it in? nice.

You can't export models so you cut it out of blender and pasted it in? nice.
actualy fixed my exporter and that pic is a joke dude

I approve of Captain Crazy. Not too sure about the Frontier Justice though. It looks a bit.. off. Now I'm sort of getting worried my models aren't so blocko. =/ That Flare Gun looks so sweet. Just a little heads up. For past my experiences I am unimaginably lazy. Chances are that I won't be doing any animations and/or scripts for these weapons. I might try and do a script for the flare gun soon though. It's simple enough. Does it have a reload animation?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:57:53 AM by Demian »

Not too sure about the Frontier Justice though. It looks a bit.. off.
i dont have tf2 but from ther pictures i could see that theres a little box with an antena and it looks odd when i model but

if i knew how to add textures i would at them where the scope thingy is

Textures in Blockland are gay. Doesn't fit the style.

you have a kritzkrieg image on top of the blutsauger description.