Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Weaponry & Add-Ons  (Read 40484 times)

you have a kritzkrieg image on top of the blutsauger description.
Asdf. Forgot to change that.

And the guns need ammo, otherwise it makes the heavy or soldier overpowered, especially when their ubercharged. Plus, TF2 usually adds items over time, so someone will need to update it.

And the guns need ammo, otherwise it makes the heavy or soldier overpowered, especially when their ubercharged. Plus, TF2 usually adds items over time, so someone will need to update it.
Ammo isn't absolutely 100% necessary. A simple reload animation that prevents people from simply holding down the trigger to rain death upon their enemies would work too.

Textures in Blockland are gay. Doesn't fit the style.
not if you do them right

bushi's got some sappers but uh pricks made him wait a Long time before he might release  :panda:

Don't do the Bonk Atomic Punch, Bushido's got something nearly just like it on his server. He's made an ad for it already.

Don't do the Bonk Atomic Punch, Bushido's got something nearly just like it on his server. He's made an ad for it already.
Oh yeah. He does. I wasn't going to do it anyways, I don't know how to texture.

If you need a direct hit model, I can try to find this one:

If you need a direct hit model, I can try to find this one:
Hot.

oh demian i forgot to ask

whats so off about my model

I don't know yet. Too lazy to rip the model from TF2 to check. But going by memory it looks a bit off.

I don't know yet. Too lazy to rip the model from TF2 to check. But going by memory it looks a bit off.
heh i dont have TF2 and i know how the scope is being held to it is not the way TF2 does it

but i couldnt find any close up pictures there

heh i dont have TF2 and i know how the scope is being held to it is not the way TF2 does it

but i couldnt find any close up pictures there
Fine fine, I'll post some pics for you to model off.

Edit: Here ye go. Added some basic materials to help you distinguish the different parts. Use the wiki too for more images.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:38:35 AM by Demian »

when do you think their gonna be finished  :cookieMonster: