Author Topic: How to make the smell of urine go away?  (Read 7014 times)

If piss didn't smell bad I would try.
So disinfectant smells bad? I would of never guessed.

So disinfectant smells bad? I would of never guessed.

Piss is PISS you gigantic handicap.

its not like you can WASH IT after you piss on it
oh no becuase "water smells bad too"

Disinfectant is not PISS you gigantic handicap. You buy it from a supermarket or some place with medical supplies.

Disinfectant is not PISS you gigantic handicap. You buy it from a supermarket or some place with medical supplies.

"if PISS didn't smell I would"

its not like you can WASH IT after you piss on it
oh no becuase "water smells bad too"

The cuts aren't deep, the piss would just wash out anyway.

I've actually tried peeing on a cut on my arm that was looking bad, and it did work. (but I can't 'aim', so it was a little...difficult) But from experience, it works. As for smell, it's not that bad, how old are you, 7?

りん~

ITT: entire thread is OH GOD KITTEN SCRATCHED ME IM GOING TO ATTENTION WHORE HERE BECUASE I THINK IM GOING TO GET A FLESH EATING DISEASE OR SOME stuff\
The cuts aren't deep, the piss would just wash out anyway.

uh try reading again now you making it sound like its not all that bad to piss on you hands even though you totally just rejected it

i was refering to washing the damn smell off you forget

I've actually tried peeing on a cut on my arm that was looking bad, and it did work. (but I can't 'aim', so it was a little...difficult) But from experience, it works. As for smell, it's not that bad, how old are you, 7?

りん~
So apparently I'm seven because I can smell ammonia.
Alright.
ITT: entire thread is OH GOD KITTEN SCRATCHED ME IM GOING TO ATTENTION WHORE HERE BECUASE I THINK IM GOING TO GET A FLESH EATING DISEASE OR SOME stuff\uh try reading again now you making it sound like its not all that bad to piss on you hands even though you totally just rejected it

i was refering to washing the damn smell off you forget
What. I was referring to the smell too.

Your seven because you can smell but whine about it. It may be weird coming from me, but like the other guys are saying, man up, and learn to deal with life.

りん~

I hope you die of infection

Your seven because you can smell but whine about it.

りん~

Okay, I'm seven because I don't like the scent of urine.
I hope you die of infection
Still mad about that girlfriend topic?

Good.

You seriously had to make a topic of this and to top it off ask people here what to do cause you apparently never left your room your entire life and gotten hurt before? Man the forget up and suck it up. When I got cuts and bruises, I don't put any form of anti-bacterial/viral stuff on it, I man up and let my body become immune to it. All my friends get sick but me cause I man up and don't take cold/fever medicines. Your body is built to handle common errors and damages. Its the inventions of humans that make us weaker and bacteria/viruses stronger. If you seriously are afraid you are going to get infected with gangrene or rabies from your pusillanimous individual cat, then just put hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol. Its suppose to hurt and suppose to swell (Thats one of your body's defenses in-case you didn't know)

Reread my last post.
Your seven because you can smell but whine about it. It may be weird coming from me, but like the other guys are saying, man up, and learn to deal with life.

りん~

りん~