Author Topic: How to make the smell of urine go away?  (Read 7063 times)

lol

and use scented handsoap

Edit:king of page five

I declare this a dictatorship

oho wow.

Trying to get back at me for the people I flamed a while back?

I see.

edit : Magical invisible lock button? Cool, didn't even try to get this to die.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:34:34 PM by Azzurolix »

BECAUSE WASHING YOUR HANDS IS REALLY THAT HARD.

Your not very self-sufficient, are you Azzurolix?

りん~

Your not very self-sufficient, are you Azzurolix?
りん~
ur gramer suk

BECAUSE WASHING YOUR HANDS IS REALLY THAT HARD.

Thought I explained this already, but the smell doesn't go away that easily. Even off a tiled floor, still hard as crap to get out, let alone skin that absorbs liquids.

Thought I explained this already, but the smell doesn't go away that easily. Even off a tiled floor, still hard as crap to get out, let alone skin that absorbs liquids.
Take an bath/shower.

Take an bath/shower.

Again, it's still water+soap on skin. Won't get it out in a million years.

Hell, I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow to see if it goes out.

You're seriously an idiot. I'm willing to bet you didn't even have a cut to begin with but made this topic for attention.
And if you did have a cut then man the forget up next time. A little cat scratch is nothing you pusillanimous individual.

Acetone, in nail varnish remover.

You're seriously an idiot. I'm willing to bet you didn't even have a cut to begin with but made this topic for attention.
And if you did have a cut then man the forget up next time. A little cat scratch is nothing you pusillanimous individual.

What. I was just asking for advice on the forums since I'm homestuck, no attention whoring at all. Why would somebody crave attention anyway?

Acetone, in nail varnish remover.

I have no idea about this, but the scratches are OK now. Still a ton of swelling though.

I have no idea about this, but the scratches are OK now. Still a ton of swelling though.

My piss advice has saved your wrist.
If it's the hand you use to masturbate I demand a reward for my services