1 (2.4%)
Your soul just floats around the universe forever
1 (2.4%)
You are reincarnated as an animal
13 (31%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: What do you believe happens after death?  (Read 1151 times)

So the question has struck all of you.
"What happens after death?"
No one knows, no one can know, but the great thing about it is, so many people
believe in different things about the afterlife!
So I'v started a poll to see what YOU believe in.
Have a good think about it.

Respawning in 10... 9... 8...

Like sleeping without dreams, sleeping is basically your brain shut down to its minimum so I don't assume if it shuts down completely you teleport somewhere or something.

I agree with Visage, the Stuck In Darkness thing is like sleeping without dreams. You can't see, think, smell or do anything. Cause' when you die your brain shuts down just like sleeping

Karma.
If you do good in your first life, you come back to Earth wealthy, successful, etc.
If you do bad in your first life, you come back to Earth with poverty, problems, etc.

I'm not sure. The most logical would be Stuck in Darkness. I personally would like if we could float around the universe and see what's out there.

You are dead. There is nothing for you to comprehend even if you could. You have no consciousness.

I would say nothing, due to the fact that we cannot prove anything.
If something happened, there would be some way to prove it.

I personally would like if we could float around the universe and see what's out there.

ftw

after death you go to live with our lord and savior snakeaurus rex and his son jizzus. we will live in the land of pen island and we shall become one with the flying spaghetti monster.

r-amen

I heard you are a ghost on Earth and there is one place where the light (heaven) is. If you go to heaven (or hell) you cannot come back for 1 year. D: