Author Topic: Thebestgamers - and why you should stay the forget away  (Read 20496 times)

forget off. Nobody 'wins' at anything just because I get mad at them for making their crappy websites.

You don't understand though. They made their website "crappy" on purpose. They made it that way to make people like you mad. Now that you're mad you've given them what they want, and as long as you are still mad you will just continue feeding them.

Good lord, guamamole. There is a word for that.

Troll.

Besides, only a moron would be butthurt over a website like this. It's actually quite funny.

Then I will 'feed' them until I find a way to gut their little joke community. I don't get anywhere by looking at them and grinning like an idiot or simply ingoring them.

Then I will 'feed' them until I find a way to gut their little joke community. I don't get anywhere by looking at them and grinning like an idiot or simply ingoring them.

That's the thing though. You won't get anywhere by trying to "gut" them either. They want you to get mad and post angry threads on their forums. They want you to email them angry letters. They want you to post angry comments on their youtube. There is nothing you can do to "gut" them.

You can't do anything to stop them.

Yes you get the feeling of "winning" because it doesn't get to you, you moron. Get over it, nothing you can do can disrupt their community. They are all trolls, and you are feeding them and feeding them.

Stop wasting your time figuring out ways to do something. It's all a joke, just laugh.

If those bastards at WikiLeaks can find all kinds of ways to forget with the world by releasing classified information to the public, I can find a way to shut down a website.

Don't tell me I cannot possibly do such a thing.

If those bastards at WikiLeaks can find all kinds of ways to forget with the world by releasing classified information to the public, I can find a way to shut down a website.

That... has nothing to do with this sort of thing at all???

If someone on earth can climb up a building, I can eat a brick!

That... has nothing to do with this sort of thing at all???

They can access otherwise hidden electronic information and copy and/or steal it for publishing. If people can do that, people can also wipe documents and other data owned by other people via the Internet. This may be considered illegal activity, but I don't care if all I'm going is getting rid of a big crock of stuff.

It's been established that this is pure satire made to piss people off. Is there really any need for this thread to keep going?

It's a bad thing that people think this is serious. But it's even worse that this has been stated numerous times and people are still mad.

Get over it.

They can access otherwise hidden electronic information and copy and/or steal it for publishing. If people can do that, people can also wipe documents and other data owned by other people via the Internet. This may be considered illegal activity, but I don't care if all I'm going is getting rid of a big crock of stuff.
Do you know how some of the documents were obtained?  The people who have access to the files copied them then put them on there.

Oh, wait. Haha, I get it!

You've been trolling me this whole time. Ok, you got me good. I thought you were serious this whole time, but nobody can be so stupid as to think...

1. They can hack a website without any previous hacking experience.
2. Expect that website to stay down forever after being hacked.
3. Expect that website to not just put everything back up after getting hacked.
4. Expect that website to not just patch the vulnerability after it's been used.
5. Expect the website owners to not sue the guy into oblivion if they tried to hack them again.

Haha, oh man. You got me pretty good. You are a pretty good troll!

I'm scared to answer the questions in the create an account

I got

How many kills is a double kill and

what color is a pickle

I feel like putting something that they would put, and not the correct one? Do I lol? Or are they legit questions?

Now is probably a bad time to register an account. No doubt they are looking extra hard for people to ban right now. You could get banned by accident. I suggest waiting a few days.