Author Topic: I swear, the ROBLOX forums is a complete stuffhole...  (Read 2836 times)

I guess this is the reason I left ROBLOX. I still liked the days in 08

Even though I joined in December 08, I still kinda enjoyed 09, even though ROBLOX was turning bad at the time.

Yeah, the game is fun, but the community is a stuffhole since the game is aimed at a younger age group.
Sometimes, if ever, you can find a decent person on roblox.

I liked it when it was in 07. Those were nice times.

I mainly came here to the BL forums so I could have a better personality and not have a short fuse/not be as angered etc....

Well when you're over your childhood ignorance episode, you will realize that you can't just run someplace else and stop being you.

Isn't raegirl that bitchass from the ROBLOX forums who attempted to troll people?

Didn't she also get banned for whoever the forget knows?

Yeah.... Got banned basically every time I got unbanned in the summer, but I'm waaayyyyy different from then. I'm still wanting to change myself, though.

i also use to play until i realized it was infected with noobs

Well when you're over your childhood ignorance episode, you will realize that you can't just run someplace else and stop being you.

Actually I could probably run somewhere else, but I chose here because my friend wanted me to join and also because I knew this community is way cooler.

i also use to play until i realized it was infected with noobs

It's a mass pile of rendered 3D models and stuffty lua programming, the only thing it was infected with was the dev team's overdose of coffee and bad ideas.

Actually I could probably run somewhere else, but I chose here because my friend wanted me to join and also because I knew this community is way cooler.

"Mature" is the word you're looking for. Just because you can call somebody anything you want and get away with it doesn't mean it's a cool community.

I liked ROBLOX when it didn't suck.

That time never existed.

It's a mass pile of rendered 3D models and stuffty lua programming, the only thing it was infected with was the dev team's overdose of coffee and bad ideas.

"Mature" is the word you're looking for. Just because you can call somebody anything you want and get away with it doesn't mean it's a cool community.

Should've used mature...... Thank you for using a more intelligent term :)

I liked ROBLOX when it didn't suck.

That time never existed.

I liked you when you were funnier.

That time never existed.

No use crying over spilled milk.  :cookieMonster:

But little children always do this. This is uncontrollable. D:

But little children always do this. This is uncontrollable. D:

That reminds me, I just drank some milk and ate cookies with it! Dunno why, but I like cookies and milk.

Why were you there in the first place?

Why were you there in the first place?

I was there because I had basically nothing else to do, so I resorted to the chatroom