Author Topic: If you won 1.8 Billion.  (Read 4084 times)

For the most part, that 1.8bil would just be sitting around. I'd probably save it for college funds, a car, and other important things.
A small portion would be for personal entertainment items, like computer upgrades and games.

The forums just everyone I don't like. And unbanned all who I do.

Hire my own private army and nuke and take over Japan.

House
Then total wipe out course in my back garden :D

I would build the best, most power computer possible.
And then some.

Hire my own private army and nuke and take over Japan North Korea.

It would be wonderful because you couldn't spend the interest fast enough. Making money for having money. No need to ever work again, or even bother investing.

Ignoring all the careful decisions in securing your cash, such as splitting it over a variety of offshore banks in areas with low tax, I'd probably start off with purchasing a top notch apartment in New York somewhere and settling there. Buy a really beautiful grand piano. Do a little bit of "interior design" and make mah pad really comfortable. Then I'd probably just do some exploring in the city. Go to any venue, possibly purchase a few nice pieces of artwork from a gallery... I'd probably give a few casual donations to charities, but nothing huge all at once. Every so often give a few thousand dollars to the odd charity, to keep low-key about it but to (over time) donate a massive amount. Oh, I'd probably invest a lot of time in setting up a really nice, elegant, modern office in my apartment with a big glass desk, several computer monitors, and create a really expensive custom desktop. Then go wild with Steam purchases. I'd then probably treat a few really cool people in Blockland like Emo Freak, DrenDran, Knaz and others who I can't remember right now with a surprise Alienware computer (which they could sell if they hate Alienware). I'm into the sudden random act of kindness thing, it would be cool to gift some decent people here for their kindness and sincerity towards me even over the Internet.

Some people think of all these crazy schemes they'd do with their money. I'd just live freely, happily, and make the odd kind gesture. :3

I'd have it formed into a company, so if I died my family could inherit the company with no huge government tax on the money.

Or something like that, my dad explained it to me.

I would buy one $1.8 billion hooker or 1.8 billion $1 hookers.

Invest in a stable currency like solid gold bars to prevent changes in the value of what I have compared to other countries making it change rapidly - something like "£1 = $1.7" to "£1 = $1.6" suddenly makes it worth a lot less when trying to use the billions range. Alternately, use the minor fluctuations to try and increase what I have.

1.8 billion $1 hookers.
CHOOSE YOUR AIDS

I would donate to Badspot, and keep the rest in mah bank

CHOOSE YOUR AIDS

He has a 1.8 billion in 1.8 billion chance of picking something up and having an average time.  :cookieMonster:

I'd start a fund to distribute the money and live comfortably for the rest of my life.

I'd buy blockland forums off of Badspot. :cookieMonster:

EDIT: Nah, I would probably a gaming computer.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:59:36 AM by Freeze »