Author Topic: blockland promotional video  (Read 1776 times)

This is my video for blockland http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ym-z9eyPYr0 does not go to youtube its embed code to show whole video in not profile image if you want to comment if you have a youtube account and want to comment  here is link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym-z9eyPYr0 but if you dont have youtube account use the embed code on top of message comment on the forum page
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:29:35 PM by supermasterfighter »

its wonderful i give it 2/5 stars

HTML does not work on these forums. BBcode does however. Instead of attempting to embed the video, please just link us to it.

embed thing did work its on top the link its what you copy and paste into web bar

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

It says UMG when I access it from a server in Germany.

I can see it. It's not very good.

same

me too

Pretty awful.
Ninja:
 And how is this a community project?

actually i used windows movie maker its not ment to go fast in windows movie maker when your going fast

thus i have the ability in this contry i live in america i can use youtube youtube was invented in america

actually i used windows movie maker its not ment to go fast in windows movie maker when your going fast
thus i have the ability in this contry i live in america i can use youtube youtube was invented in america

Can somebody please decipher what the hell he's trying to say?

Can somebody please decipher what the hell he's trying to say?

He's trying to say that he doesn't know whyy it's getting blocked, because he made it in Windows Movie maker, and uploaded it to Youtube.

@OP: It got blocked because you probably used a movie clip or a non-youtube song or something.