Author Topic: School RPG  (Read 12132 times)

This tool will help you host a school RPG server. It displays the current class's name, teacher, and location at the bottom of every player's screen, making it much easier to know what the current class is.

Commands (Admin-Only):
/setClass classname: Sets the name of the current class to classname.
/setTeacher teachername: Sets the name of the current class's teacher to teachername.
/setRoom roomname: Sets the current class's room to roomname.
/setBuilding buildingname: Sets the current class's building name to buildingname.
/update: Displays the class information set by the above commands at the bottom of every player's screen.

Download

I hope you enjoy this add-on! -Mint

Love it! Downloading 9001/1337. No 1st comment for u.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:17:13 AM by Max The RTB Man »

Oh boy, the most fun thing ever. Playing a game that simulates SCHOOL! I LOVE school!
I'm going to shoot the teacher..

Well atleast this is useful for those servers. Personally, School RP's are good when done right.

School RP? Seriously? I mean, why would people want to attend school in their virtual lives?

I don't want to be mean, just sayin'.

School RP? Seriously? I mean, why would people want to attend school in their virtual lives?

I don't want to be mean, just sayin'.
The first time I hosted one, I was slightly surprised too. Amazingly, 31 people came.

Must have had one great build.

I hate school.
I love rp's
Your mod looks like a great idea.. i like it.
You have got my dl!
 :cookieMonster:

Saw this in your Server, Loved it.
:DD

Thanks! By the way, please tell me if there are more features I should add or if there's some way I could make it simpler.

WHY do people like School RPs? I already go to school 7 hours a day, the last thing I need is to get home and...

Oh boy, the most fun thing ever. Playing a game that simulates SCHOOL! I LOVE school!
I'm going to shoot the teacher..

Thanks! By the way, please tell me if there are more features I should add or if there's some way I could make it simpler.

If in any way could there be events like:
IfInClass
SetInClass
RemoveFromClass

I like trolling school RPs by spawning guns.