Author Topic: Interpret your dream symbols!  (Read 1875 times)

A lot of talk about dreams. and nightmares. and lucid dreams.

If you like, you can look up something you'd see in your dreams on http://dreammoods.com , or Any other dream dictionary site.

The only catch is you should post them here.

Here's one of mine-

Faceless -
To see a faceless figure or person in your dream, indicates that you are still searching for your own identity and finding out who you are. Perhaps you are unsure of how to read people and their emotions. Therefore, you are expressing a desire to know and understand these people on a deeper level.

I'll post more sites as well.
But note that these aren't always correct and it's better to just ask the symbol what it represents in a lucid dream.
comicsansUmad?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 08:15:20 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

my dreams seem to be set up as video games and i even see UI

I almost never have dreams :c
Also saw that ninja.

Other than the video game thing, some things that seem to happen a lot

Some tall person with short, curly black hair doing things involving water pressure and hollow logs.

always being indoors

Burning
To dream that you or someone is being burned alive, suggests that you are being consumed by your own ambition.

And otto, i think searching "indoors" could get results. as for the curly haired dude, it was probably me :3

Torture
To dream that you are being tortured, indicates that you are feeling victimized or helpless in some relationship or situation. You feel that you cannot do anything.

Akemi :c

And otto, i think searching "indoors" could get results. as for the curly haired dude, it was probably me :3
I think it's actually SuperToxic. :o

Also, I can't load the page for some reason. It freezes up my browser.

Never remember.
Details like that... nope

Ropes
To see a rope in your dream, represents your connection and attachment to others. It is symbolic of what is holding your relationship together. Alternatively, a rope signifies bondage, restriction and captivity.

Inside
To dream that you are inside, suggests that you need to take time for some self introspection. The dream may be a metaphor that you need to look within yourself. It is what is in the inside that matters. Alternatively, dreaming that you are inside indicates that there are some family or domestic issues that you need to deal with.

Dragons
To see a dragon in your dream, represents your strong will and fiery personality. You tend to get carried away by your passion, which may lead you into trouble. You need to exercise some self-control.

I think it's actually SuperToxic. :o

Also, I can't load the page for some reason. It freezes up my browser.
Ehm it works fine for me, maybe you should close your browser and or restart the browser.

And no it's definitely me :D
Ropes
To see a rope in your dream, represents your connection and attachment to others. It is symbolic of what is holding your relationship together. Alternatively, a rope signifies bondage, restriction and captivity.

Dreaming about nooses hmm?

I had a dream yesterday about me and skill4lifes forum avatar going on an adventure, I had this thing where I could put wishes in it and they could become true, eventually skill4lifes avatar turned into a frog, I don't know why.

Dreaming about nooses hmm?
Uh, no.
I never have suicidal thoughts, dreams, or anything.
Although I'm sure knowing I did have such things would cheer up some people. :\