Author Topic: Total amount of time on the forum?  (Read 1408 times)

It's in profile. Look there, and post your total amount of time spent here.

I have spent 9 days, 19 hours and 16 minutes here on the forum.

General Statistics - WhoDa?
   
Total Time Spent Online:   85 days, 11 hours and 57 minutes.




General Statistics - Whoda
   
Total Time Spent Online:   2 days, 11 hours and 16 minutes.

I swear I've seen at least three of these topics in the last few weeks.

   
Total Time Spent Online:    36 days, 18 hours and 25 minutes.

Total Time Spent Online:   15 days, 12 hours and 8 minutes.
Total Posts:   3156 posts
Total Topics Started:   69 topics
Number of Polls Created:   1 polls
Number of Votes Cast:   181 votes

I just felt like posting the whole thing. And it's kinda funny that I registered last year, and I already have 15 days in.

Total Time Spent Online:   7 days, 8 hours and 7 minutes.
Total Posts:   1971 posts
Total Topics Started:   32 topics
Number of Polls Created:   4 polls
Number of Votes Cast:   197 votes
Posting Activity By Time
HOLYforgetNEARLY2000POSTS

216 days, 3 hours and 32 minutes.




4 days, 11 hours and 43 minutes

Total time i've spent on the fourms: Too much to put.

69 days, 23 hours and 6 minutes.


Total Time Spent Online:

1 days, 13 minutes.



Total Posts:

181 posts



Total Topics Started:

15 topics



Number of Polls Created:

3 polls



Number of Votes Cast:

18 votes

Total Time Spent Online:    24 days, 20 hours and 22 minutes.
Total Posts:    7476 posts
Total Topics Started:    180 topics
Number of Polls Created:    20 polls
Number of Votes Cast:    286 votes


Total Time Spent Online:   48 days, 8 hours and 32 minutes.

These forums, are my life.