Author Topic: G-Dude - stalkers, stalkers everywhere  (Read 2129 times)

G-Dude

There's apparently stalkers up in here:
Anyone ever think this out that if there's any stalkers this could tell if there a kid or not.
If there was a stalker right now in this fourms right now. You would all be screwed.
Eh its just a bunch of random kids just talkeing pics. before stalkers find them.

But don't worry guys, G-Dude assures us he isn't one:
I'm not a stalker and yes.
I'm not one of them I dint want to see the news about kids being raped I'm WORNING YOU!
i don't even know how to get peoples address. Im not stalker.

I found this amusing the first time but now it's just annoying.
forget if I know why he's posting this in the Hot Girls topic as well as the Post Real Life Pictures topic.

Also G-Dude the way you've been posting here implies you are a small child. I like small children. Do you like candy?

I hope he can help me find my puppy

There's ice cream in my van if anyone is interested.

Stalkers? Oh noes run away before they melt you with their laser beams from their eyes!

He Needs to get out of the forms and he also acts like a small child that doesnt belong here

I think he's a stalker.

Oh stuff man, get away from those things! They're some Clever Girls!

Also G-Dude the way you've been posting here implies you are a small child. I like small children. Do you like candy?
youre a year older than his supposed age

also lol@WORNING

youre a year older than his supposed age
Quote from: Skip's profile
He claims he's 15.
What the hell are you talking about?

I hope he can help me find my puppy
I know where your puppy is!

I found him a few days ago, I've been keeping him in my basement since my house isn't that big...  Wanna come and get him?

Stalkers? Oh noes run away before they melt you with their laser beams from their eyes!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s?
Where?
I've been needing to talk to a merchant who's got some attachmen-

Oh.
Stalkers.
Nevermind.

I know where your puppy is!

I found him a few days ago, I've been keeping him in my basement since my house isn't that big...  Wanna come and get him?
Sure
I'll bring some candy, come out to the van and get it