Author Topic: Are my parents seriously retarted?!  (Read 4025 times)

My dad said I'm also going to hell if I commit Self Delete....(dunno about that but still)

You're just whoring attention like every forgetwad who announced to everybody that they are depressed.

If you crave attention so badly, do something positive for once.

You're just whoring attention like every forgetwad who announced to everybody that they are depressed.

If you crave attention so badly, do something positive for once.
YEH, WASH YOUR DADS CAR, RAEGIRL.

Mom-WHY RAE?! GREAT IM GOING BACK TO COLLEGE I FAILED AS A PARENT ASDFHFVBBGDVNLP DAD IS PISSED YOU DESTROYED FAMILY AGJRRRUTEQQ

Dad-ALL MOMS FAULT DDWQETYUKFRRGVNITRQYUKFVVTE WHY RAE GO KILL YOURSELF SELFISH HOE(throws gun at me)

I don't think they said those things.

I don't think they said those things.

They might either have a severe case of rabies or they're prone to micro-seizures.

You really shouldn't have posted that here

wanna commit Self Delete

Quote from: forum rule 5
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.
A rare opportunity to use this part of the rule against someone!

What in the hell did I just read?

Okay, so I tell them that I'm depressed, wanna commit Self Delete etc., and give reasons(LEGIT REASONS!!) and it ends here. .-.

Mom-WHY RAE?! GREAT IM GOING BACK TO COLLEGE I FAILED AS A PARENT ASDFHFVBBGDVNLP DAD IS PISSED YOU DESTROYED FAMILY AGJRRRUTEQQ

Dad-ALL MOMS FAULT DDWQETYUKFRRGVNITRQYUKFVVTE WHY RAE GO KILL YOURSELF SELFISH HOE(throws gun at me)

Both-CRYCRYCRY GAVE NO REAZON FUR DEPRESIN OGM HORMONES
You're not going to commit Self Delete.
You're just attention whoring.
Stop it.
Also, I highly doubt your parents can actual scream grammatical errors, like the numerous ones in your 'quotes'.

1. Ask your mom to buy you a carrot.

2. If you have a shower with a detached head, take the shower head off and stick the hose up your butt.

3. Turn water on.

4. Masturbate with carrot.

I just fixed your life.

Stop making everyone do that Iban :C

If you`re 14 and you want to commit Self Delete, that's sad. You have nothing to be depressed about. The reason your mom says she failed as a parent is because you're having thoughts of Self Delete! It's your fault! So, in the minutes before committing sucide, think of the people who loved you.

If you`re 14 and you want to commit Self Delete, that's sad. You have nothing to be depressed about. The reason your mom says she failed as a parent is because you're having thoughts of Self Delete! It's your fault! So, in the minutes before committing sucide, think of the people who loved you.
^Someone who has never had anything bad happen to him.^  Depression has actually been show to not only be psychological, but chemical, and somewhat hereditary.  Juts going to say though, telling your parents was dumb.  Parents get really stupid when they feel like they failed as parents.  At this point though, you may as well just talk to them again when they've calmed down.  Fun fact: most people who act on suicidal urges are actually coming out of their depression.  It's that fine line where they are actually getting some energy back but still feel like stuff.  Seriously though, don't come here for advice.

Fun fact: most people who act on suicidal urges are actually coming out of their depression.
Fun fact: Most black people are black.

Fun fact: Most black people are black.

Dead people have died before hand.