Author Topic: Cheif (the build stealer) is at it again.  (Read 2939 times)

As a reply to Partizans "Build Stealer" topic, here and at Irkclans site.

If you don't know who 'Cheif' is, find the 'Build Stealer' topic in General Discussion.

I witnessed the legend face to face. He 'claimed' to just started playing 'today', etc. He has too low of an ID to be able to only start playing 'today'. The guy lies, steals, and cheats. Heres the screenshots:

BAN THIS GUY FROM YOUR SERVERS RIGHT WHEN YOU SEE HIM.
He might change his name, but his ID is '556'

Thanks,
Something

Hey Badspot, what would we or the guy have to do to be banned from Blockland?  :cookieMonster:

You can't be banned from blockland, only peoples servers. Anyway; What map is that and where can i get it?

that map is buildland and is made by Dread, he might release it later.
(Really fun map)

Hey Badspot, what would we or the guy have to do to be banned from Blockland?  :cookieMonster:

You can hardly get him a master ban due to the fact that Badspot implemented the client-side save feature.

Yes but, what he's doing is different, I can understand if someone saves a build to see how it works or to play with it if it's like a really fun DM, I do it too, but I give full credit to the people who made it when I load something that's not mine.
He just saves and loads random stuff and claims it as his own.
Also lies and denies it, even though we have numerous pics to prove it.

no it would be wrong to ban him from game for this.

theres a line to cross and hes still far from it

That was a joke.. y the hell do you people take everything so siriously?
why do you think I put the cookie monster at the end there?
Also, if we were to give Badspot 5 thousand dollars i'm 80% sure he would be happy to ban him. :P

lol, I posted on another post about this same guy. I think that badspot shoulde ben him for a week, and If he does it agin, a month, and then so on and so forth.

You can't be banned from blockland, only peoples servers. Anyway; What map is that and where can i get it?
Actually, since the game works out accounts verified off a site, I'm thinking if he blocks the persons verification, then he can't play online anymore. Online ban :o

Is that in the terms and conditions, me go looky :)

It is possible for Badspot to ban a user from playing blockland multiplayer. But I think that you can't really just ban him for claiming a few builds to be his own. Just post your build on the Gallery, and everyone will know its yours. I've had my builds stolen plenty of times by people like JoeMamma - but there's really nothing you can do about it so you might as well not throw up a fuss.

I'll ban him anyway though, people like him get under my skin.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 01:52:16 AM by Ephialtes »

Banning someone fully from a game for using a function that is in it is just silly. There is no rule stating that he can't take it and claim it as his own.

Badspot would use his useful word like "Don't have a Bitch about some one taking your builds and calling them there own" But he wouldn't say that.  :cookieMonster:

Some one steals your Build who the hell cares, so what if they say this is my build... not like they are taking over your lifes work or stealing and theres no way you can get it back.

BLOCKLAND PIRATING!!!!

You know you can't ban him from the game anyway. He's a paying customer.