Author Topic: forget you, Youtube.  (Read 1331 times)

i said they own it not they made it.

on the loading screen it says coolbuddy.com, they made it.

:cookieMonster:

also youtube videos constantly buffer every 5 seconds

Plazma Burst 2 is way better.

Send the facts to youtube that Coolbuddy didn't make the game and you will take them to court over it if they don't allow your video.

They'll wimp out, i did it with my video on gmod a long time ago

Its just the websites friendry department that literally goes through youtube and finds anything with their content on it and sends a copyright claim to youtube despite what the video is. Its like this movie reviewer I watch, one of his things got copyrighted stuff claim then he literally messaged the creators of the film and they not only allowed it on youtube but featured it on their website.

Youtube is going down the stuff hole. Just a note on this whole thing, Americans seem to go on about Australia's 10 games that were censored and think the whole country is stupid because of it when in reality Americans sue other Americans on a regular basis and the copyright system there is loving horrible.

Its like this movie reviewer I watch, one of his things got copyrighted stuff claim then he literally messaged the creators of the film and they not only allowed it on youtube but featured it on their website.
Wait, they took a 3rd parties' review of their own movie and plastered it on their website?