Author Topic: THE BLOCKLAND BILDING PRO  (Read 15003 times)

alert, the blockland bilding pros have invaded one of my major cities that you have never seen before! I am getting image surveillance soon, but i need backup!

intel also shows they are heading for my oil rig!

These are the last available pictures we could fish out of there before the city was overrun! The ooilrigs defences are being prepared, the attack could happen at any time!

watch out, your builds may be at risk as well!

These are the last available pictures we could fish out of there before the city was overrun! The ooilrigs defences are being prepared, the attack could happen at any time!

watch out, your builds may be at risk as well!
1. Use [img width=800][/img] for those large images.
2. I thought we were sticking to default builds, so the war would have more of an impact?

the city is no more, so it doesn't really affect anything

the bilding pros have moved in and desecrated most of it

News: The Building Pro Wars has reached the Amade Isles.

Reports suggest that they have become intellegent enough to use a bow. UPDATE: The Amade Isles are now overrun by Bilding Pro's Clones.

well if they can use an LMG i think they can use a  bow

You wanna see a horde of blockland bilding pros?  Go to Rykuta's server when people are abusing the fact that he removed the max players by connecting multiple times.  There are alot more people inside.  Until kalphiter's server, this was the highest playercount ever in blockland.

luckily a reserve army of me are here to forget stuff up with their cool ass T+T

Lithium sees the bullets raging towards him.

He quickly places a ghost brick...

...plants the 2x2 brick...

...pulls out his wrench...

...spawns a RPG...

...and shoots it into the wind.

Meanwhile, Sparty takes a rest but doesn't notice the wind taking the rocket straight towards his ass.