|@@@|Pssst hey Baddy can I have PMs back?|@@@| LOOK HERE FEGGIT.

Poll

Is Ephi a meanie poo?

Yes
7 (58.3%)
Probably
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: |@@@|Pssst hey Baddy can I have PMs back?|@@@| LOOK HERE FEGGIT.  (Read 2318 times)

Hey Badspot, It's been like a bajillion years since I lost my PMs. And I was kind of wondering if I could have them back.

Hugs and kisses,
NickTheSushi

P.S.- I may or may not make you a photo of your face copied into a picture in some sort of awesome situation like standing on top of a building condeming the world into hell, or take that picture of Micheal Jackson holding a baby over a balcony. You'll end up holding Kalphiter or something. I'll make it to convince you more, because I love you.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 10:41:49 AM by NickTheSushi »

P.S.- I may or may not make you a photo of your face copied into a picture in some sort of awesome situation like standing on top of a building condeming the world into hell, or take that picture of Micheal Jackson holding a baby over a balcony. You'll end up holding Kalphiter or something. I'll make it to convince you more, because I love you.

:cookieMonster:

Hey Badspot, It's been like a bajillion years since I lost my PMs. And I was kind of wondering if I could have them back.

Hugs and kisses,
NickTheSushi

inb4 User was banned for this post.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:16:51 PM by Clucker McBawk »

I still want TomTheGeek unbanned D:.

is this going to become an inverse of "thank you badspot for this delicious summer ham" threads, with people ASKING badspot for things.

ppsssssst. baaaaaddy. Unban me from PMing because I love you.

Yeah and unban me fro-

nvm I not banned from anything  :cookieMonster:

Did you really need to make a topic for this? Why not just PM him?

I can't tell for sure... if you're... You're smarter than... But... I'm confused...

hue

Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Awesome.

Refreshing to see someone make a decent joke.