Author Topic: Need help with Weapon Animation  (Read 3954 times)

That might be the problem, I haven't bought or registered my MS3D, so I'm limited to 1.7.0

The normal DTS exporter works better, you don't need dsq to do regular animations.  The plus exporter gives the model a shadow the shape of the collision where as the normal one gives it a shadow the shape of the model in game.  Also legodude, you don't have to name the material with the sequence information if you are using the plus exporter, its all done through the exporter window instead.

Kaje, tomorrow, can you get on AIM (i'll be on AIM too sometime tomorrow) and tell me how to make animations? So that way its easier to tell you problems i'm having, things i don't understand and w/e

Animation is easy if your just doing 1 Loop but if your doing multi Animations for 1 Model it can take a bit of skill. Goto the Official MS3D Website and watch there Tutorials.

I'm just trying to get the animations to fire up when the weapon shoots, I'm thinking it's more of a script thing

I'm just trying to get the animations to fire up when the weapon shoots, I'm thinking it's more of a script thing
Both!