Author Topic: Important questions...  (Read 964 times)

fishpen0

Ok, I have been playing Blockland for a few weeks now and periodically while reading the forums I read about a "Return to Blockland"  Well,  my natural curiosity got me to google it and I discovered that it is some sort of addon.  I also noticed the last update to the homepage was September 2006.  I have a couple of questions.  What EXACTLY is Return To Blockland.  If It is an addon, does it work with retail blockland.  And if not,  Do the addons on the site work with retail blockland?

They are still making the new one for BLR

no, to get Addons for Blockland retail, get them from this forums.
Return to Blockland used to be a mod for an old version of Blockland which was free.
but they are in the progress of making Return to Blockland for Blockland Retail.

Heres your full description:

Once upon a time Blockland was a much much worse but free version, when playing people wanted to have certain things, so they modded them in. A mod called TBM was made and ran by several people, and then RTB was too. RTB and TBM added new things to Blockland, they ran from seperate .exes. TBM included a exploit which the creators admitted to, so Badspot banned it from the forums and RTB became the only BIG mod. Anyway no RTB is not a add-on for Retail, it is a mod for free Blockland.

fishpen0

thank you for clearing that up.

wow, I was just about to ask that