Poll

BY REQUEST FROM KILSER, SHOULD KILSER AND KOBEWARRIOR GO ON A MINECRAFT LET'S PLAY ADVENTURE?

Yeah.
No.
Beer.

Author Topic: DAS BEER BOOT  (Read 1929 times)

I was bored, so I decided to make the Das Beer Boot by Vat19. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs)
The boot itself is 184 bricks. Yes it looks funny because of Blockland's transparency.
(I was going to add a drink in it, but it looked funny.)

The size of me and the boot.

And a side view of the boot.

You can now party, compliment, or give constructive criticism or whatever. /thread

nice dude i wish i was a good builder
also make a second one,But with a drink in it
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:02:33 AM by David819 »

nice dude i wish i was a good builder
Actually, I really didn't try. I did this to entertain myself, and possibly everyone else too.

A big leg with a small foot. :D

YOU HAVE TIME FOR THIS, but not our TDM that I wanted you to host for 2 weekends...  You could have at least filled the glass with beer.

YOU HAVE TIME FOR THIS, but not our TDM that I wanted you to host for 2 weekends...  You could have at least filled the glass with beer.
Only took me like 7 minutes. :C
School is busy so yeah.

Only took me like 7 minutes. :C
School is busy so yeah.
Somthing tells me insted of hostig, your fappin to music videos while playing singal player building glass boots with no beer in it. Get a mic. Post a poll asking if you and me should do a let's play on mcraft.

Somthing tells me insted of hostig, your fappin to music videos while playing singal player building glass boots with no beer in it. Get a mic. Post a poll asking if you and me should do a let's play on mcraft.
Oh gosh this made me lol.
I'll bring the poll up.

You added beer the poll, it tempted me. Now anyways, whatch half the forum pick beer. Your hosting tonigt, right?
Edit: Your 15 wat.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:27:00 AM by Kilser »

You added beer the poll, it tempted me. Now anyways, whatch half the forum pick beer. Your hosting tonigt, right?
Can't tonight. I can host only before 10:00PM. On Fridays, I can all night.

Can't tonight. I can host only before 10:00PM. On Fridays, I can all night.
My dads still loving pissed. Sooo, maybe Friday.
BY THEN YOU HAVE MIC K?

This doesn't make sense since we don't have limbs, fix it.

joke

My dads still loving pissed. Sooo, maybe Friday.
BY THEN YOU HAVE MIC K?
Depends if I get one before. I gotta rack up the money.

This doesn't make sense since we don't have limbs, fix it.

joke
Hue.

Like, I wont be able to do a lets play till my dad gtfo's to work in the high artic. Hes switching jobs soooo. god knws when that will be.